Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,551  
Our system has trouble communicating with yahoo mail, so I'm guessing that could be the issue.
Try a different email if you have one, or try sending it directly to sales@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) or travis@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure). I get both of those and will be glad to assist.
OR, if you're on facebook, check out the EA Channel Group. I'm Travis EA on facebook and always respond promptly to messages or posts in the group.
Also, I get the private messages on TBN. Highly accessible for communication!!
Travis
Thanks, I'll try again later tonight. I also have some issues with my Yahoo Mail, but I've had the account since 2000 and it will be a real PITA to change.

:laughing: I like your answer better than mine.
Travis

No doubt. The problem is that if I take time off for my tractor, I'm going to be using it. Especially since I need to pay for that new grapple. Perhaps I could take a sick day though...

/ Everything Attachments #1,552  
Should I put my Green EA BB on the back of the 960 for the show?

I’m gonna take the 960 to the show, it’s kinda boring to just take the tractor. My options are 1937 JD 2 bottom trip plough, 6ft blue ford rear blade or the 78in green EA Box Blade? I don’t care it it matches, it’s a show featuring Allis Chalmers anyway.

Show is this weekend, taking the 960 over Friday. I’m leaning towards the BB. I also have a loader I can put on the 960, or both.

IMG_3665.JPGIMG_3667.JPGIMG_3568.JPGIMG_0597.JPGIMG_3994.JPGIMG_3573.JPGIMG_3646.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #1,553  
I want to remove the metal plate and put a chain guard on the front of my 72” EA brush cutter. Seems I heard a while back which one fits but I cannot remember the brand.

/ Everything Attachments #1,554  
I want to remove the metal plate and put a chain guard on the front of my 72 EA brush cutter. Seems I heard a while back which one fits but I cannot remember the brand.

Our EA and Land Shark rotary cutter is basically and improved/enhanced version of Land Pride's RCR18 Series. LiveDog(TBN name) has them on his EA cutter. It only took slight modification, but I do not remember what modification it took. I like the idea of rubber guards and have heard of guys bolting baler belting on theirs.
Travis

Here is livedog's.

IMG_6937s.jpg

FrontChainGuardss.jpg

IMG_6936.JPG

IMG_6913s.jpg

IMG_6883s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,556  
I just ordered a 55" Wicked Grapple based on the design, weight and reviews. I was quoted 8 - 10 weeks for delivery, but my credit card was charged when I ordered. I never done business with a company that takes all of your money upfront with such a long delivery time. Everything else seems good, but this is very off-putting. Maybe Ted can explain why he does business this way.

Correction, I ordered a 60" Wicked Grapple (not 55")

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,557  
I just ordered a 55" Wicked Grapple based on the design, weight and reviews. I was quoted 8 - 10 weeks for delivery, but my credit card was charged when I ordered. I never done business with a company that takes all of your money upfront with such a long delivery time. Everything else seems good, but this is very off-putting. Maybe Ted can explain why he does business this way.

Believe me, it will be worth the wait and is top quality. No clue why they charge your card right away.

/ Everything Attachments #1,558  
Did they actually charge it or do what the hotels do?

/ Everything Attachments #1,559  
Did they actually charge it or do what the hotels do?

It is on my credit card website as a debit and will be on my next statement, so I will pay for it a month before they ship it. A hold (like hotels do) or a deposit would be the more accepted way of doing business. Most businesses can manage their cash flow with incoming orders to fund materials, payroll, etc on an ongoing basis and charge when the item ships. Everything Attachments seems to have a (well deserved) loyal set of customers, so it just seems odd that they run their business this way. Maybe they have been burned by people ordering and not paying??

/ Everything Attachments #1,560  
I am sure Travis will advise soon

Status
Not open for further replies.