Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,141  
I’m going on 15 weeks waiting for my grapple from EA.

/ Everything Attachments #2,142  
Why the default couplers on the grapples AG and not Flatface? Or am I reading that wrong? It looks like it is an $80 upgrade to add a male/femail flat face. Don't the majority of CUT's use flat face? I would have thought that quick-attach and flat face go hand-in-hand.

/ Everything Attachments #2,143  
Why the default couplers on the grapples AG and not Flatface? Or am I reading that wrong? It looks like it is an $80 upgrade to add a male/femail flat face. Don't the majority of CUT's use flat face? I would have thought that quick-attach and flat face go hand-in-hand.
Don't know about a majority of tractors, but mine came with AG couplers on the 3rd function as delivered by my dealer.

Construction equipment has pretty much switched over to flat face couplers due to regulation, but I don't think tractors have just yet.

Not really an issue for me though as I just made a couple of adapters using a 90° elbow and a male & female connector of each type so I can use implements with either (without have to change over either the tractor or the implement couplers).

/ Everything Attachments #2,144  
Yeah it is likely cheaper for me do ylwhat you did, than get the FF option at purchase time.

I know all the tractors on our farm were AG, but I thought most of the non small tractors were FF when I was looking at the 20-40hp Kubotas, Kioti, and Bobcat.

/ Everything Attachments #2,145  
It may have changed then ...or even be dependent on region 🤷‍♂️

A lot could have changed in the 4 years since I was looking at new compact/small utility tractors. Either way I figure having the adapter is cheaper than changing every implement to one style or the other and that approache also allows for changing the gender of the connection if the situation requires.

/ Everything Attachments #2,146  
Ted had a little...or a lot...of WICKED testing fun yesterday! I'll call it fun, but I'm certain it was totally necessary, hands on research to make sure the new WICKEDER grapple remains light years ahead of any distant competition.. :LOL:
Yeah, the chain is only hooked to the lid, and no, this doesn't begin to describe what happened next..
Travis

153117396_483048936120306_2797414340174163416_ne.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,147  
At the checkout there is a coupon code field. Are there any coupon codes that people know about? Anyone from Canada ordered from them? What were brokerage fees?

/ Everything Attachments #2,148  
At the checkout there is a coupon code field. Are there any coupon codes that people know about? Anyone from Canada ordered from them? What were brokerage fees?
The only code we have is for $50 off when you order a Wicked Grapple and WR Long 3rd function kit together.

Hopefully someone will chime in, concerning brokerage. If you're on facebook, you can also ask in the EA Channel Group!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,149  
Here's the Wickeder 55 Torture Test from this week.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,150  
Also freshly uploaded..
This video shows Ted ripping up asphalt with the lightest Wicked Xtreme Box Blade. CRAZINESS!!
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.