Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,271  
OH, I'm not cancelling. I'm too close. Surely you can understand my frustraton though. My money spends just like everyone elses. I ordered the 55 as well so why is someone who ordered 1.5 weeks after I did receiving it first? Just saying.
From the pictures I have seen of their facility and their process I would guess that they are making batches of a particular model or implement and then moving on to a batch of another one oh, so today they might be making grapples, tomorrow they might be making landscape rakes and the day after they might be making box blades.
So if somebody else ordered a box blade it could be done in the box played run that gets done before your grapple run as an example.

Aaron Z

/ Everything Attachments #2,272  
I don't know EA's process and I would not think to speak foe them, but I think 1st in 1st out sometimes is going to have exceptions. If I have a high volume or potentially high volume customer, their relationship is more valuable than someone buying 1-4 attachments. As such, those orders will get bumped up. Some people might get but hurt if it happens to them, but every business needs to keep their lights on too. I certainly would understand.

/ Everything Attachments #2,273  
I don't know EA's process and I would not think to speak foe them, but I think 1st in 1st out sometimes is going to have exceptions. If I have a high volume or potentially high volume customer, their relationship is more valuable than someone buying 1-4 attachments. As such, those orders will get bumped up. Some people might get but hurt if it happens to them, but every business needs to keep their lights on too. I certainly would understand.
I kinda doubt that EA has many customers buying 4+ attachments at the same time.
I don't see them as having "high volume" customers.
I suspect the majority of their customers buy one, or possibly two, attachments on the same order.
EA production issues are likely primarily supplier related.

/ Everything Attachments #2,274  
...and that high volume = high priority service could also apply to EA's suppliers (and not necessarily to EA's advantage all the time) ...and likewise also apply to the supplier's suppliers all the way back to the companies pulling the raw resources out of the ground or from scrap yards (for recycling).

Though we should probably all be happy there aren't any microchips in these implements. ... 😁😇

/ Everything Attachments #2,275  
I bought 4 at one time.

/ Everything Attachments #2,276  
   / Everything Attachments #2,277  
Someone put a poll up on this thread with one of the questions "Who never called EA after your order?" :LOL:

The whining and moaning from some of these posts, when EA was clear up front the long lead times and factors out of their control. I would rather pay up front and lock in a price then wait and then possible have to pay hundreds more because of price increase.

/ Everything Attachments #2,278  
I never called, put my order in got email when shipped. No need to call.

/ Everything Attachments #2,279  
Is there an attachment that excels at pulling out shrubs and bushes such as Olive and Rose? I'm envisioning something like a grapple that opened and clamped vertically with tines close together so when clamped could grab on to the stalks near the ground. Maybe a narrow (say 16") QA front bucket or spade. My grapple isn't effective the stalks just slip through the tines so what I am mostly doing is crawling under to get a strap around the base then pulling them out.

/ Everything Attachments #2,280  
Is there an attachment that excels at pulling out shrubs and bushes such as Olive and Rose? I'm envisioning something like a grapple that opened and clamped vertically with tines close together so when clamped could grab on to the stalks near the ground. Maybe a narrow (say 16") QA front bucket or spade. My grapple isn't effective the stalks just slip through the tines so what I am mostly doing is crawling under to get a strap around the base then pulling them out.

4- in -1 bucket, usually used on skid steers.

Status
Not open for further replies.