Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,381  
I also live outside the free area, but it was super reasonable. I ordered a blade and quick hitch in December, got it this past week. If I recall is was about $110 for home delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_20220324_185832.jpg
    IMG_20220324_185832.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20220324_121232.jpg
    IMG_20220324_121232.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 136
   / Everything Attachments #2,382  
BRAND NEW Factory tour, with some footage of our new facility, which is under construction!!

Hope you enjoy. Throw some comments on there if ya get a chance!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,383  
Not easy to expand in current business climate… a tip of my hay to you!

/ Everything Attachments #2,385  
Why, you a$k. It hasn't $topped me as much as given me pau$e, while I check out other alternative$. Including local, used stuff.

And yes I have checked on the cost of big bulky heavy stuff shipped to me from EA in NC.

There's also this (from the EA website) regarding that free shipping...

Free Shipping is to a Commercial Business, staffed during business hours... Unfortunately, a Farm is not considered a business to a freight carrier. There is a residential charge for them to go to a farm...​

Mind you, I'm not in the least meaning to disparage EA... I believe them to be a first-class operation and the day may come when I am one of their satisfied customers!

... but that day'll come *sooner* if they expand free shipping one state further over. :giggle:
That is a constraint from the trucking company, it costs them money for their truck to sit around while you harry homeowner tries to figure out how to unload their pallet from the back of a semi truck as well as trying to fit their truck down someone's driveway and they would prefer to go to a business where someone is there and they can unload right away, so they charge extra to deliver to someplace that is not a business.

Aaron Z

/ Everything Attachments #2,386  
They delivered my rear blade to the company who built our horse stable, about 20 minutes away. There they loaded with one of their fork lifts onto back of my truck.
At home I unloaded it with forks on my bucket.
Easy peasy. That's when gas was $1.89/gal so maybe $5 and an hour of my time.

/ Everything Attachments #2,387  
Got the call in the morning and was on my way by lunch. The land plane came in. The paint was a bit jacked up where it must have been rubbed during shipping, but all the functional stuff looked good. Took the rest of the day off to work on my giant potholes and did the whole 1/2 mile drive. The land plane worked really good given the conditions. I wouldn't have been able to scrape the surface with my small 400lb box blade. No one noticed that it was fixed last night, but I didn't hear the complaints either so I'll take it as a win.

Thanks EA, this thing is a beast and will be put to very good use for years to come.

/ Everything Attachments #2,388  
My Wicked 60 grapple was delivered this week and I must admit, it was smooth in spite of me making a change. I called Estes trucking and asked if I could pick it up at their terminal instead of waiting for it to deliver to my work address. I had all the info I needed from Cole at EA, and they were very nice about it. One less truck transfer for them!

The paint was scuffed quite a bit on one end of the grapple where it was obviously up against something else in the truck, but a little Krylon gloss black fixed that right up.

**I was was a little surprised by the fact that my 60” grapple was strapped to a 40” pallet - hanging off both ends. Where I work, shipping equipment LTL that hangs outside the pallet dimensions is a no-no. 2 of the 3 plastic straps attaching the grapple to the pallet were very loose and allowed it to shift in transit, which then allowed the tines to punch through the top boards of the pallet - mostly destroying it.

I have a question on the male pioneer 1/2” hydraulic fittings. They are the ball-bearing style. Everything else on my tractor is the poppet style. Will they work or should I change them out?

I cant wait to hook it up and try her out!!!

/ Everything Attachments #2,389  
My Wicked 60 grapple was delivered this week and I must admit, it was smooth in spite of me making a change. I called Estes trucking and asked if I could pick it up at their terminal instead of waiting for it to deliver to my work address. I had all the info I needed from Cole at EA, and they were very nice about it. One less truck transfer for them!

The paint was scuffed quite a bit on one end of the grapple where it was obviously up against something else in the truck, but a little Krylon gloss black fixed that right up.

**I was was a little surprised by the fact that my 60” grapple was strapped to a 40” pallet - hanging off both ends. Where I work, shipping equipment LTL that hangs outside the pallet dimensions is a no-no. 2 of the 3 plastic straps attaching the grapple to the pallet were very loose and allowed it to shift in transit, which then allowed the tines to punch through the top boards of the pallet - mostly destroying it.

I have a question on the male pioneer 1/2” hydraulic fittings. They are the ball-bearing style. Everything else on my tractor is the poppet style. Will they work or should I change them out?

I cant wait to hook it up and try her out!!!

Glad you got it and everything went smoothly!
Yeah, those freight carriers can be rough, or sometimes we can ship cross country, and the freight looks like it gets the white glove treatment all the way. If we built a vault around the attachments, with much labor/material costs, they'd still find a way to rough it up.

Concerning the couplers, as long as the size/series is the same, the ball type and poppet type will interchange!

Thanks so much for the business. Be sure to share your Wicked adventures once she's hooked up!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,390  
Got the call in the morning and was on my way by lunch. The land plane came in. The paint was a bit jacked up where it must have been rubbed during shipping, but all the functional stuff looked good. Took the rest of the day off to work on my giant potholes and did the whole 1/2 mile drive. The land plane worked really good given the conditions. I wouldn't have been able to scrape the surface with my small 400lb box blade. No one noticed that it was fixed last night, but I didn't hear the complaints either so I'll take it as a win.

Thanks EA, this thing is a beast and will be put to very good use for years to come.

Hey man,
Easy is the name of the game, eh?
It's great to hear from impressed customers!!
Be sure to share anytime!
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.