Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,401  
I also wish it were simpler, but we do ship to Canada quite often, and most say it isn't bad.

Here are some discussions on the topic. Maybe they'll help provide some insight: Canada Customers EA Channel

Travis
I would like to see some of the comments, and learn if there is a better way to order and ship.. Unfortunately I don't do face book.. I know... I'm a computer dinosaur, but there is usually other ways to move info..

/ Everything Attachments #2,403  
Ordered my Wicked 55 grapple end of Fall and just now picked it up. Shipping was free to the Estes depot not 15 minutes away. Easily fit in the bed of an F150. It is a thing of gleaming Hardox beauty. Instead of the standard issue WRLong true third function, I went with a diverter (ESK) from Michigan Iron and Equipment. Two simultaneous functions is plenty for my brain, and the kit features a nice joystick with momentary (curl/claw) trigger. They being a 5 paw Kioti dealer with a machine shop made sense. The MIE quality is equal to the EA grapple. Son’s coming over tomorrow to help with install. First up is the eradication of English Ivy from 2 of my acres...
My only suggestion for EA at this point is to ship the implement with quick connect dust plugs.

/ Everything Attachments #2,404  
My only suggestion for EA at this point is to ship the implement with quick connect dust plugs.
Our standard arrangement is 1 male and 1 female coupler, so when disconnected, you can couple the two together.
This keeps the weather out and helps to keep pressure from building up during storage.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,405  
Just messaged Travis. 4 to 5 months out on your 55" grapple huh? damn.

/ Everything Attachments #2,407  
Picked up my Land Plane last night! I may need a bigger tractor now! This thing is huge! It does not look that big in the picture. :ROFLMAO:

66D4BEBB-DD7E-4C72-8B47-6E4F0B19CC25.jpeg

8817F63C-628A-43D7-929C-C582516E05B4.jpeg

/ Everything Attachments #2,408  
Picked up my Land Plane last night! I may need a bigger tractor now! This thing is huge! It does not look that big in the picture. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 744958
View attachment 744960
Glad ya got it, man, and thanks for sharing!!

Yeah, it is hard to show the full Wickedness through pics and vids. #BeastMode
We appreciate your business!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,409  
Join me in the latest vid, which I forgot to share last Friday!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,410  
And this past Friday, we were treated with an EA Factory tour by Ted. He even shows more of our new facility. Who saw it?
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.