Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,572  
In case you missed my thread about that grapple in the video -> Grapple - EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple
Hey,

I didn't read the entire thread(yet).

Those hoses are routed through those holes to keep them out of the way during transit, and will be nothing like that when hooked to the tractor.

Yeah, that'd be a seriously dumb arrangement. :ROFLMAO:

Also, concerning the email you sent..
We have been having issues with all of the web submitted emails not coming through, so that's probably what happened with yours. I assure you that we answer all that do come through, in a timely manner.
We're always a quick call away if anyone is needing something instant. 8-5 eastern time, Monday thru Friday at 866-581-5818. A real person will answer the phone within a ring or two.
Hope this helps.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,573  
Awesome deal on our 100% Hardox 450 WICKED Tree Puller!!

To clarify, when added to cart, the 10% discount will be taken off of the existing introductory sale price.

20201220_081129.jpg

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #2,574  
Just wanted to report on a recent purchase I made from Everything Attachments.

I ordered an 84" box blade on 9/04. They made it very clear that I could expect it in four months time!
Imagine my surprise when I got the call from my freight center that my box blade arrived and was ready for pick up. This was on 10/03!!! 😃😍😊

Obviously this may not be the case every time, but they are definitely getting their delivery times down. 👍

This box blade is incredibly well constructed and HEAVY DUTY. I can't wait to put it to work.
Thank you very much to Rusty, Cole, Ted and everyone at Everything Attachments.

IMG_20231004_172312.jpg
IMG_20231004_172026.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,576  
Just wanted to report on a recent purchase I made from Everything Attachments.

I ordered an 84" box blade on 9/04. They made it very clear that I could expect it in four months time!
Imagine my surprise when I got the call from my freight center that my box blade arrived and was ready for pick up. This was on 10/03!!! 😃😍😊

Obviously this may not be the case every time, but they are definitely getting their delivery times down. 👍

This box blade is incredibly well constructed and HEAVY DUTY. I can't wait to put it to work.
Thank you very much to Rusty, Cole, Ted and everyone at Everything Attachments.

View attachment 825914View attachment 825916
Maaaaan, that's WICKED!!!!
Thanks so much for the business and for showin er off.

And yeah, go buy a lottery ticket, cause you got really lucky. :LOL:
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,577  
I'm looking at your 72 Inch Tractor Grader Blade With Hydraulic Option. What color is it? By pics they show yellow, green, and black. Also, any promo codes?

/ Everything Attachments #2,578  
I'm looking at your 72 Inch Tractor Grader Blade With Hydraulic Option. What color is it? By pics they show yellow, green, and black. Also, any promo codes?
That's a great, versatile blade! We're currently painting everything black, which helps our paint dept. keep up better.

We actually have this program going:

Buy 2 Or More Attachments To Save Big!​

All orders placed From Thursday October 12th, until midnight Sunday October 22nd will get you a one time use 5% off discount. If you buy 2 attachments on your first order you will get 5% off on your choice of attachment. If you order 3 or more attachments you will save 5% off on all but one attachment of your choice.

If you only need one attachment now, you will be able to save the discount until midnight December 31st, and still be able to save on multiple attachments, simply let us know when you want to use the discount.

Here's a quick video I made about that blade, before black was the chosen color.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,579  
That's a great, versatile blade! We're currently painting everything black, which helps our paint dept. keep up better.

We actually have this program going:

Buy 2 Or More Attachments To Save Big!​

All orders placed From Thursday October 12th, until midnight Sunday October 22nd will get you a one time use 5% off discount. If you buy 2 attachments on your first order you will get 5% off on your choice of attachment. If you order 3 or more attachments you will save 5% off on all but one attachment of your choice.

If you only need one attachment now, you will be able to save the discount until midnight December 31st, and still be able to save on multiple attachments, simply let us know when you want to use the discount.

Here's a quick video I made about that blade, before black was the chosen color.
Travis

What is lead time for this to be shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.