Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,101  
Hi Everybody,

We are happy to announce that (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) has become an advertiser on TractorByNet.com.

Many TBN members have already bought from Ted at (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure), and the reviews have been great so far.

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) offers:

- More than 1,000 pieces of equipment for tractors, skid steers and construction equipment

- High quality name brand equipment

- Large free shipping area

- Handy instructional videos for many popular items

Feel free to discuss your experiences with (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) in this thread.

Thank you!
Hi Everybody,

We are happy to announce that (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) has become an advertiser on TractorByNet.com.

Many TBN members have already bought from Ted at (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure), and the reviews have been great so far.

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) offers:

- More than 1,000 pieces of equipment for tractors, skid steers and construction equipment

- High quality name brand equipment

- Large free shipping area

- Handy instructional videos for many popular items

Feel free to discuss your experiences with (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) in this thread.

Thank you!
I have bought from EverythingAttachments: These folks are easy to work with!

/ Everything Attachments #2,102  
My FedEx fiasco was with their ground(?) division. Folks at the terminal KNEW they mashed my rototiller and in an effort to try to slip it past me (which they did) they hounded me to come and pick it up QUICKLY. My wife was in contact with FedEx recently and a person there said that you have to find the 1-in-300 persons that are worth a crap: yes, someone AT FedEx said that. Again, as said above, one's experience may vary. Individuals at various locations can either make for an excellent or a poor experience. The terminal I used was likely run by crappy management: usually people at well-run facilities have good management and that results in good customer support/service (management isn't flogging them such that they end up hurrying stuff and not giving a crap).

/ Everything Attachments #2,103  
I am considering ordering several attachments from EA. LPGS, toothbar, and maybe a tiller. It is my understanding they make this stuff as orders are received so don’t expect to get it anytime soon? I am well aware of all the issues in the supply chain and getting anything in a hurry is difficult so it isn’t a jab at them rather I am just trying to weigh my options on my purchase decision as I have things that need to be done sooner rather than later.

/ Everything Attachments #2,104  
I am considering ordering several attachments from EA. LPGS, toothbar, and maybe a tiller. It is my understanding they make this stuff as orders are received so don’t expect to get it anytime soon? I am well aware of all the issues in the supply chain and getting anything in a hurry is difficult so it isn’t a jab at them rather I am just trying to weigh my options on my purchase decision as I have things that need to be done sooner rather than later.
In my opinion, whatever the wait for EA attachments, it is WELL WORTH the wait!
They make excellent attachments!
The current reason for long waits as I understand it, is because there is such heavy demand for THEIR products.

/ Everything Attachments #2,105  
That is all well and good and I too have heard good things about their products but if you have work that must be done in the next month or two and their stuff isn’t available in that time frame then it doesn’t matter much. Sometimes you have to make compromises in order to get projects done.

/ Everything Attachments #2,106  
That is all well and good and I too have heard good things about their products but if you have work that must be done in the next month or two and their stuff isn’t available in that time frame then it doesn’t matter much. Sometimes you have to make compromises in order to get projects done.
Buy what you want/need.

/ Everything Attachments #2,107  
That is what I am trying to do. I was just trying to determine what a realistic expectation was of receiving my items would be if I ordered tomorrow.

/ Everything Attachments #2,108  
That is what I am trying to do. I was just trying to determine what a realistic expectation was of receiving my items would be if I ordered tomorrow.
Best answer to that question would likely come from Travis, at Everything Attachments!

/ Everything Attachments #2,109  
Thanks. And again I am not trying to stir up a hornets nest but I have read some places online that their delivery estimates can be rather optimistic. Just was hoping for some feedback from fellow customers. It is totally unrelated to EA or even tractors but I recently made a purchase with a company that took my money and promised 3-4 weeks delivery and it ended up being 11 weeks.

/ Everything Attachments #2,110  
Best answer to that question would likely come from Travis, at Everything Attachments!
I am quite certain that you will find EA to be totally reputable........with their time estimates too!
I don't particularly like it that they require payment up front, but that is what they do.
It is a condition of purchase with them, and you know it going into the deal.
You really have nothing to worry about as far as EA is concerned.
They will tell you like it is, and often do seem to beat their estimates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.