Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,341  
My future son-in-law works for Fidelity. Kinda makes me want to move my money elsewhere. :)

/ Everything Attachments #2,342  
Just pulled the trigger on a grapple ... was going to wait until late winter ... but they are 4-5 months out, so if i wanted it by spring, no point to wait. They were 4-6 weeks or so out on less complex things like forks.

/ Everything Attachments #2,343  
Life's good! Got shipping notification yesterday and look what arrived today!
20210929_153535.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,344  
Just pulled the trigger on a grapple ... was going to wait until late winter ... but they are 4-5 months out, so if i wanted it by spring, no point to wait. They were 4-6 weeks or so out on less complex things like forks.

I'm at week 23 for a Wicked 55. I expect it to ship about anytime.

/ Everything Attachments #2,345  
Maybe you will get it for christmas so you
can put it in your stocking hanging by the
fireplace:giggle:
I have been using my backhoe with thumb
grabbing a bunch of cedar branches and
heading for the big pile to dump

willy

/ Everything Attachments #2,347  
Torvy give this a try: down load Mint 19.3 from this
website https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/12/download-linux-mint-19-3 scroll down to the green bar and download then burn to
a disc after finished burning place disc in tray and restart
your computer mint should come up and you can give it
a test drive without adding it to your computer and just
delete it or you can install if you like it along side of
windows just read the options

willy

/ Everything Attachments #2,348  
My 4in1 bucket showed up!!! WRL-UJ2-72

20211015_142135.jpg

Ordered 07/29/21 Recieved 10/15/21

Here is the 1st bucket load. I had cleaned out a culvert and the rock and dirt were laying up on the narrow right of way. I was able to open the bucket and move backwards while collecting all the dirt. Zero shovel time!

20211015_165709.jpg

Another job waiting for it included this messy water line repair in a soft front yard. It has been leaking for a year.

20211016_142145.jpg

Again I was able to open the bucket and back up to pick up all the sloppy mud and grass to back fill. I would have chased that last bit all over the yard or (gasp!) use a shovel.

20211016_142224.jpg

This 72" 4n1 is properly sized/weighted for my tractor. Its not a heavy skid steer bucket. My tractor has no trouble handling a heaped up, spilling over load. The heaping bucket of mud I picked up was getting pretty heavy but I could still move it around at will.

I have a WR Long true 3rd function kit on my tractor. This tractor has about 8gpm hydraulic flow. That is enough to do the fancy "backup/roll the bucket/close the bucket" all at the same time move to pickup the last bit of material. I had been wondering it I had enough flow to do that.

This bucket has a bit longer floor and a bit shorter back than my regular bucket. It seems to hold about the same amount of material as my standard bucket. The bucket is clocked correctly to be able to roll it forward or back to work loose material like the standard bucket.

Other than welding some chain hooks I don't see changing anything on this bucket.

The wait was well worth it!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS!!!!!!

/ Everything Attachments #2,350  
Here are the previously mentioned chain hooks added to the 4n1 bucket. I add chain hooks front and back. Front and rear hooks help when picking up something flat to load onto a trailer.

20211024_121731.jpg

20211024_121925.jpg

I also added a keeper set up for the hydraulic hoses. Just a bit of round bar and a horse shoe tacked on. Seems the hoses were prone to try to hang down behind the bucket and I didn't want to hook something and pull them off.

20211024_121940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.