Exactly how tall is your tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Exactly how tall is your tractor #11  
93-1/2” ish - including the beacon ;)

27ED3855-1BA6-4034-BEC7-F7D9E69885B5.jpeg

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #12  
Front of canopy mounted on ROPS is 99". With ROPS folded down - almost 2" TALLER !! This is the reason I built my attached garage with a 10' ceiling, to be able to get the tractor in there under the door(s) header.

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #13  
2017 LS XR4155HC, R4's @ 10psi. 91" or 7'7" with nothing on the 3pt. No beacon.

Rear tire air pressure and anything on the 3pt or in the bucket can make quite a bit of difference.

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #14  
No Way your M-9000’s are 9’
Even my bigger M-126X isn’t 9’

Tractor Data says cab model M-9000 is only 99.6”. That’s only 8’-3”. Cab model even lower.

Mine is 9 feet to the top of the amber flashing beacon (required under Michigan RTF laws for tractors driving on the roads). Don't care what 'tractor data' says. For a stock unit with no amber warning on top.

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #15  
Mine goes all the way from the ground up to the very top. 😆
It's funny just yesterday I actually measured it. I'm building a lean to off of the sawmill building I've been building and only have access from the ends of this lean to. I'm adding a little siding to fill in the gable ends down to a point where the tractor still pass under it. 101" is the magic number to the top.
20220807_090015.jpg

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #16  
93-1/2” ish - including the beacon ;)

View attachment 758999
My beacon is mounted on a steel tube that is bracketed to the left hand side mirror bracket and stand a bit above the roof line. Gotta keep those texting motorists in line I guess.. The ones I have are from Superbrite Led's and have a metal cage around them.

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #17  
I did measure before building the shed but don't remember. It does fit through an 8' door with little clearance. I installed flashers on the sides of the cab top.

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #18  
   / Exactly how tall is your tractor #19  
My JD 3039R with a cab, 41x14.00-20 R3 turf tires with 25 psi. is 89 & 7/8 inches tall.

The owners manual and tractordata.com says it is 85" tall but everyone I talked to before buying it said it was taller than that.

The first requirement I requested was that it fit under my garage door with enough cushion for my comfort. And it does, I have 3.5" of clearance.

Tell us exactly how tall your tractor is please.
My cih 75c with cab is 8 foot 2 inches

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #20  
my mini excavator was 2" taller than my tractor which was 1" taller than the opening of the door.
so.... pulled the door and cut the opening 6" taller. new door installed and now i can drive both in the barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.