Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida
She arrived ahead of schedule
1960025352.jpg
1980049323.jpg

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #112  
Nice looking rig. Would suggest that you set the backhoe on the deck after chaining down. Tractor has a tendency to bounce if left up. I know, the manual says to use the transport lock, but that is when you are driving the tractor around, NOT transporting it on a trailer.

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #113  
Congrats on a fine looking tractor! I think you will be happy with your decision.

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #114  
That's a damn nice machine!

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #115  

For clarity, this was $10k less than the MX6000 but a more capable machine. One thing to keep in mind is that there are a lot of features that come standard on the RX7320 that you have to pay extra with Kubota.
$10 k less than a similarly equipped Mx6000 yet as large as a M7060.....great deal

Nice looking rig. Would suggest that you set the backhoe on the deck after chaining down. Tractor has a tendency to bounce if left up. I know, the manual says to use the transport lock, but that is when you are driving the tractor around, NOT transporting it on a trailer.
Thank you for the comment, I will keep this in mind.

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #117  
When I worked at the newspaper, they would offer promos and discount rates for all kinds of stuff. New subscribers. Pay by mail. Pay by the month. 6 month. 1 year. Senior discounts. All kinds of stuff. It got to the point that they had several dozen different rates. So you're getting the paper at X price as a new subscriber, but your elderly neighbor, whose been a faithful customer for decades is paying many times X for theirs. They find out and complain. So you give them a discount. Then they call all of their elderly friends and tell them to call and complain. Then they do. Then everyone starts. Eventually, they won't take the excuse that their neighbors are getting it for a one-time promotional price, and will eventually be paying the same price you are. That still doesn't sit with them, and they cancel.

They hired a company that came in and analyzed the rate charts, and ran it through an algorithm that accurately predicted that if they raised their rates on all of their customers, some would cancel, some would stay, but the ones that stayed paying the higher rates would offset the ones that cancelled at the lower rates. So you now have less product to produce and deliver to less people, which requires less raw materials, less electricity, less fuel and fewer delivery vehicles, smaller warehoused and fewer employees, all while still making the same amount of money. So go ahead and quit our product, we don't need you. That's pretty much what happened in almost the entire newspaper industry.

It's also what's happening in many other industries. They have it figured out that even if they raise their prices so much that people stop buying their product (whatever it is), enough people will keep buying it at the higher prices to offset any lost customers and sales.

Look around and see if you can find any industries that cannot sell their products right now.
Ha, except for here in Arkansas, you have to buy digital only for M -S with only a printed Sunday paper. No thanks....

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #118  
Looks really good. What are you going to use the backhoe for?

Looks really good. What are you going to use the backhoe for?
I already started with a a French Drainage.
Other uses are trenches, digging for multiple septic systems. Serves as a mini grapple, I also used to clear the pond shore.

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #120  
Congrats on the machine. Did you have to go to Ocala and get it?
Drove by that dealer a few weeks back, they look very stocked up.
I hope that the service is Good - they never got back to me on a quote and its turned over owners since then.

I'm guessing you're east Seminole, what kind of projects are you doing?