Experienced operators pay?

/ Experienced operators pay? #11  
Agreed. I've been doing it for about 3 1/2 years now and still learn something on almost every job.

every job is a new learning experience. after 15 years there is a lot i learn at evey new job or even every day

/ Experienced operators pay?
Its unbelievable the senses a person uses when mulching. you have to look, feel, and even listen to the machine. In my opinion, listening to the equipment plays a major role in mulching.

/ Experienced operators pay? #13  
Its unbelievable the senses a person uses when mulching. you have to look, feel, and even listen to the machine. In my opinion, listening to the equipment plays a major role in mulching.

i agree, i listen to thed while mulching, by listening you can tell when it is getting plugged, or other problems.

/ Experienced operators pay? #14  
i agree, i listen to thed while mulching, by listening you can tell when it is getting plugged, or other problems.
i have seen operators listening to the radio wide open, not a good move.

/ Experienced operators pay?
i have seen operators listening to the radio wide open, not a good move.
Yea, your not really an operator if you cant pay attention to your work. Like we said earlier, no matter how long you've done it, you still learning. I bet a experienced mulcher operator will make one h*ll of a trackhoe operator!

/ Experienced operators pay? #16  
Yea, your not really an operator if you cant pay attention to your work. Like we said earlier, no matter how long you've done it, you still learning. I bet a experienced mulcher operator will make one h*ll of a trackhoe operator!

you need a track hoe operator?? i have run komatsu, john deere 450lc if you need an operator pm me your phone number