Explosions in the woods

/ Explosions in the woods #12  
My vote is for tannerite. We have had people driving up and down the road looking for the cause of the explosion after my son sets off a pound or two.

As for the meth lab scenario I doubt it. Its coming across the border so cheap there is no incentive to make it. I cant remember the last meth lab bust in our area.

/ Explosions in the woods
I think I'll go with the Tannerite theory for what's shaking my house. Probably won't mention it to my friend. He seems to want to believe what he hears is meth related.

/ Explosions in the woods
   / Explosions in the woods #16  
Weird, we have been hearing stuff also but there is a quarry not to far away.

/ Explosions in the woods #17  
We had a guy north of here that finally got caught for setting off tannerite .
He was doing it on other peoples property in remote areas.

/ Explosions in the woods #18  
My vote is for tannerite. We have had people driving up and down the road looking for the cause of the explosion after my son sets off a pound or two.

As for the meth lab scenario I doubt it. Its coming across the border so cheap there is no incentive to make it. I cant remember the last meth lab bust in our area.
Plus, one explosion is enough to put a lab out of business, but you can always buy more Tannerite.

/ Explosions in the woods #19  
Weird, we have been hearing stuff also but there is a quarry not to far away.

Our house is built on a slab. There is a quarry 5ish air miles away. We hear, well FEEL, explosions a couple of times a week. Usually, Tuesday and Wednesday around 11:00ish. The only thing we can figure is we can hear/feel explosions at the quarry. :eek: We heard/felt an explosion today which is unusual.

To the OP, the noise is guns or fireworks. Could be Tannerite but that stuff is loud. Or at least the Tannerite explosions we have hear were LOUD. There were some a series of explosions a few years ago that were heard over a very large area of the county. Most likely it was Tannerite. We heard the explosions in the house and best we can tell the explosion was almost 10 miles away. :eek:

Later,
Dan