Facebook group ??

/ Facebook group ?? #11  
MeWe is better than Facebook. The only advantage FB has is a larger installed base.

/ Facebook group ??
The web is the web. If this site is loading slow for you, there might be things you can do other than luring people away from here. Seems like this thread should be deleted.

The first part of your reply is simply not true, certain apps, most definitely run more efficiently than others..
as to the second part, reread the opening post, I’ve no desire to lure people away from here,
The hope is to reach an audience that has never heard of PowerTrac.
Or for that matter TractorByNet,
With 2.8 billion users a month Facebook provides a lot of chances to possibly grow a brand, gain more knowledge, and have a wider resource pool.

/ Facebook group ??
He tends to prefer food sites - especially bacon related.

MoKelly

If lovin bacon is wrong, I don’t want to be right.

/ Facebook group ?? #15  
May

Maybe he(dog) will join the group.
Was thinking the same thing. People sign up on FB and when their comment or posts get shutdown, i start crying. This forum is more than enough for me.

/ Facebook group ?? #16  
I run a very large FB group, it is utterly useless for any real good information, 99% of all questions get repeated daily, because searching back more then 1 hour is almost pointless. if you want to provide real information to people, and actually be able to find it, FB is not it. FB is a 30 second look and move on platform.

/ Facebook group ?? #18  
My problem is it is not very searchable. Lots of tips and tricks have to be repeated constantly
While I am sure that Facebook has its uses, I have not as yet found that I needed it. Never been there, probably won't start unless I can be convinced of it's qualities that I can not find elsewhere. But then I also don't Amazon either. So I might be I the minority.

To quote Rodney Dangerfield, it looks good on you though! Lol