Factory front tires on 1025R

/ Factory front tires on 1025R
I thought about the tube option, and my dealer had a tube, but as the sidewall has already ruptured on both tires, the prospect of having a tube aneurysm sticking out through a split in the sidewall does not appeal to my sense of doing things properly!

The 6plys are being mounted this aft, and I'll have a better ideal about relative circumference once they are inflated. Yes, I can just avoid 4wd on friction surfaces, which I already do.

I had a long talk with someone at JD just now, as I have received my case number back with the notation "Resolved/Completed". Ah... no...! If I'm sourcing and buying other brand tires from a non JD dealer, because my JD dealer could not offer an option, JD HQ can hardly consider it resolved! The lady at JD HQ speculated about warranty.... Well, if they offered warranty, I would be a) suprised, and then b) rather frustrated that my dealer would not mention that to me as being possible, knowing I was out aftermarket tire shopping at his suggestion! By the way, during that conversation, I found the "build sheet" for my tractor (while looking for something with the serial number on it). That sheet says that the loader was factory (not dealer) installed - so the tire choice is really a factory issue, not so much dealer....

The best that can come from this will be that the 6 ply tires last well for me, and all who research this topic, and read this thread consider proper tire selection when they take delivery of a tractor with a factory installed loader.

Thanks for all the feedback, it made me think well for a good decision!

/ Factory front tires on 1025R #42  
Let me know how it turns out. I've been putting 6-ply turfs on my own machines in the past, but even my new 3033r came from the dealer with tires not rated for anywhere near the inflation specified in the loader manual. If you get a positive resolution, I may push for one on my end, too. Unfortunately, in my case, I know the dealer had the tractor in stock before I bought, and had to order the loader to put on it. So, all mis-configuration was on their end.