Family vehicle tracker recommendations

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #21  
Have you used one yourself, and if yes, how do you use it? My only fear from something that small is how reliable is the information, particularly speed while driving a vehicle.

That said, come to think of it, using waze on my phone is pretty accurate for speed.
I've used the product for location mostly and it's always spot on. I never paid much attention to speed however. For that, you might be better off with an event recording device that plugs into the vehicle comm port. Insurance companies use them for tracking speed to offer discounts for cautious drivers.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #22  
I've used the product for location mostly and it's always spot on. I never paid much attention to speed however. For that, you might be better off with an event recording device that plugs into the vehicle comm port. Insurance companies use them for tracking speed to offer discounts for cautious drivers.

Careful there...if you get it from your insurance company they might have a new reason to "adjust" your insurance rates.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #23  
360 is a horrible battery drain on iPhones. I do not recommend..
Been using 360 for over a year now and don't seem to have any issues.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #24  
Been using 360 for over a year now and don't seem to have any issues.

I saw your kids battery was 40%...have you looked at battery usage on his phone? Have you looked at it on yours? If you value 360 over all else of course its your choice.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #26  
I saw your kids battery was 40%...have you looked at battery usage on his phone? Have you looked at it on yours? If you value 360 over all else of course its your choice.
40% left at 9:30pm seems pretty good to me. My phone lasts all day with it on. It's free. Try it. If you don't like it nothing lost. Works for us so I could care less if you like it or not. Just an option for the op that costs nothing to try.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations
40% left at 9:30pm seems pretty good to me. My phone lasts all day with it on. It's free. Try it. If you don't like it nothing lost. Works for us so I could care less if you like it or not. Just an option for the op that costs nothing to try.
When I looked the app up, I didn't see anything for free?

If you could respond to post #17 per your feedback, I'd appreciate it.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #28  
When I looked the app up, I didn't see anything for free?

If you could respond to post #17 per your feedback, I'd appreciate it.

The app is free to download, and will have basic features that do not require a subscription. You will have to probably sign up on a website and enroll each user. Thats what jk meant by free.

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #29  
Way back when my oldest began to drive @16 (NO such tracking back then) I warned him about speeding.
One day he comes in crying, I ask what's wrong ? He hands me a copy of the ticket.
I said ''I warned you, It's your ticket, you better figure a way to pay it''

He had to find several odd jobs to pay that $125.00 ticket, and he never got another one !
LOL

/ Family vehicle tracker recommendations #30  

The app is free to download, and will have basic features that do not require a subscription. You will have to probably sign up on a website and enroll each user. Thats what jk meant by free.
That's correct. We don't pay anything to use it. Download the app. Setup your user info then have the other phones do the same. Add them to your circle. Basic features such as location, driving map history for last three drives, real time tracking, real time speed, and saved top speed for each of the last three trips all are included free. A lot of extra features available for a subscription fee but the free version takes care of exactly what we wanted. So far today after looking the app has used 2% of my phone battery. Internet has used more. I'm sure it probably drains more when driving but I always plug my phone in when driving anyway.