Farm Pro 25, NH TC21D, JD 430 ????

/ Farm Pro 25, NH TC21D, JD 430 ???? #21  
Iowa took 3 days to count their votes but the election was decided 2 days before they finished!

What does this mean, I know it is off the subject but it is in the thread...

/ Farm Pro 25, NH TC21D, JD 430 ???? #22  
<font color="red"> Iowa took 3 days to count their votes but the election was decided 2 days before they finished!

What does this mean, I know it is off the subject but it is in the thread... </font>

That is in my signature line, I put it there right after the elections because I was pretty much disgusted with all the news outlets starting about the time of the Iowa primary elections. It seems to me that the news media and the politicians are consumed by the Iowa elections every year . . . and this year, because of the way the electoral college works, it turns out that the Iowa voters didn't matter either way. So it is my little way of showing contempt for the media and their so called conventional wisdom. It is in no way a politcial statement about who won or lost, but a statement about the process.

And to be honest, I was thinking yesterday that I would change the signature line because it has been up there long enough.