Farm Pro Tractors

/ Farm Pro Tractors #1  

Anonymous Poster

I would like to know if parts are readily availble for chinese tractors. I was told that Homiers Farm Pro Tractor was the same as a Jinma and that all chinese tractors are the same but have different product names. Does any one have a 25 horse homier farm pro tractor? And would you recommend this line of tractor. Thanks Lonny

/ Farm Pro Tractors #2  
Parts availability is getting better all the time and not all Chinese tractors are the same.I don't know about that Homier.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #3  
Lonny,

All chinese tractors are NOT the same. There might be some interchangable parts between some. The Homier tractors are Jinma. The 254/284 is the most popular of the Jinma tractors and many dealers cary it: Dealer List Besides these dealers, a Jinma Parts website is in progress: Jinma Parts

/ Farm Pro Tractors #4  
lonny, i am a jinma dealer, and homier has contacted me probably 4 or 5 times about selling the homier farm pro. not interested! why? ther is a big difference in Jinma and farm pro tractors. like any other tractor, you can get cheap versions, and what options you want. the homier is a cheap cheap version. i owned one, matter of fact, it was my first chinese tractor. as far as parts support --- well, i don't think they even stock any parts! i asked on several occasions and never did really get an answer. my supplier can overnite parts if needed, and just as scott has said (northern tool) on another post, northern carries a lot of parts also. i did however talk to a fellow that said he had paid homier for a part (starter or alternator if i remember right), and it had been 12 weeks! no part yet. so don't be fooled by some of the cheap tool traveling tractor salesman! the first time you needed a part or broke down, and was sitting for a couple months, you would take it out on all Jinma tractors, and that ain't how they work! tough, dependable, and parts are plentiful, if you go to the right dealer. no, they ain't no kubota or deere, and that's the first thing i tell every customer. but that's why they're priced thousand below a kub / deere also. i've used one 2 years and never had a minutes problem. backhoe, rear blade, finish mower, bush hog, a little of everything. and also -- homier sells the cheap cheap chines loader which in no way compares to a koyker, which is what we sell, or a great bend, which is what northern tool sells.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #5  
thousand (s) below kub / deere, not a thousand! guess i should have read my post before submitting!

/ Farm Pro Tractors
I think you are wrong about the parts for the farmpro... I broke the houseing on the handle that locks the rear tires in an I called they had /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif my part in the mail that day
by the way the manual that came with my farmpro also states jinma manual /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Paul

/ Farm Pro Tractors #7  
I did notice the last few homier tractors I saw did have koyker loaders on them.. actually caught my eye, as i hadn't seen ( as ) nice loaders on them before.

Homier must spec them out on an as ordered basis, unless the end dealers are changing them out.. ( doubtful )

Soundguy

/ Farm Pro Tractors #8  
I am a FarmPro dealer and have the option of using Koyker Loaders, supplied either direct fom Koyker or thru Homier. The Homier traveling tool show only sell the Jinma loader presumably to offer the lowest possible price. Koyker is MUCH nicer unit, and easier to maintain.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #10  
I would not think it is worth your time to visit such a garbage site.

Bruce Laten