Farm Pro Tractors

/ Farm Pro Tractors #11  
Well it is 17 months since my post that you call garbage, and I have sold well over 50 Farm Pro tractors since that day. Worked on maybe 6 or 7 of them, mostly minor stuff.

It is obvious you have an ax to grind being your one and only post to this forum is such an intellegently phrased critique of the brand, and your attemtp to answer someones question from a year and a half ago... so which model did you buy and what happened?

/ Farm Pro Tractors #12  
pjarvis,
WOW! I am so very enlightened by your wisdom! I am sure that you base your comment on something personal, concrete and justified! Please at least have the decency to fill in your profile.
This is a forum to help one another and share ideas and even opinions! Most everyone here tries to back-up what they say.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #13  
I have a strange feeling that the 2 negative posters are one in the same. Either way there are fools everywhere.
I have a Jinma 14 months now and no problems period. Thats all I have to say.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #14  
Ditto that!

Attachments

• 528736-Copy of tractor4-16-04.jpg
    528736-Copy of tractor4-16-04.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 196
   / Farm Pro Tractors #15  
Its going on 3 1/2 yrs now on mine now and well I did break some stuff (radaitor bypass hose and the oil pressure gauge, which I promply fixed both with in a few min!) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do have a ton of parts as I ordered when I got mine (self import with a partner) but so far I have yet to even check all of the parts)

for those saying parts are hard to find I say /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MarkM /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif