Farm UTV/RTV Purchase

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #171  
I’ve run into situations where DMV is clueless…

So… if DMV revokes registration does that include refund of fees paid?

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #172  
That's why these is in mine;
View attachment 722109
I try and keep it under 35 most of the time.
In this state it can not be registered as it is too wide and heavy to be an atv which requires
registration and they can't figure out what to do about the SxS yet. And mine even came with directionals, 4 way flashers,
tail/marker lights,brake lights, high/low beam headlights and a horn.
So far no issues and had a State Trooper come by one day while I was standing in the road directing traffic
with it parked on the shoulder with the 4 ways going while we were moving some cows across the road.
How do you like this utv? I was reading this thread early and saw this one and looked it up. The dump bed specs only showed 500lbs for the 800 model. I know I'll load it more than that. Have you exceeded that weight and if so, any issues? Sent it to the wife saying this is the perfect replacement for our gator (TS 4x2). The gator is old but still runs ok. I upgraded the rear turf tires to something more aggressive since were all clay and we use it to clean the horse pasture. I use it to bring wood up to the house as well and I really load it up with some hardwood.

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #173  
I have had more then 500# in it and it did dump it OK, I believe its a straight electric lift with 2 actuators.
I need to get out my repair manual and start tracing the circuits out as it has quite lifting doing nothing,
no clicks no groans just nothing.
As for the 800 itself It is a decent unit, it has good acceleration, great ride, and it will easily sit 3 adults side by side.
The width of the seat and ease of entering were the main reasons I bought this one, plus the price was right.
I am going to shorten the rib support on the drivers side to make it easier to get out, it's not bad getting in but my bely gets in the way getting out for some reason.

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #174  
Like my ranger 900

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #175  
Our deere has the electric lift dump bed. It's been reliable but there have been quite a few times it wouldn't lift what we had loaded. To be honest, my wife beats the heck out of our gator and all I ever do is change the oil in it.

The size and design of the warrior is what I like. That flat area on the front would be really useful. I still have some time before I make a decision but if they did that design in diesel with hydraulic dump and heavier load capacity...dare I say, it would be perfect for me.

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #176  
I bought a 2019 Polaris Ranger 570 full sized new a few years ago. Mostly just use it riding around sight seeing. Have used it some for fence repair and chasing cows on the 300 acre ranch that my SOL rents. This has been a solid unit that has given no trouble since I have had it. It will run a solid 50 mph with me and my wife in it.

/ Farm UTV/RTV Purchase #177  
Wow, that's pretty good I have a 2010 800HD Ranger and it runs 50 also, it has been a very dependable machine.