Farmtrac 60 Stabilizing chain

/ Farmtrac 60 Stabilizing chain #1  

ColdBlackWind

Tractor
Farmtrac 60
Unfortunately I have lost the original equipment stabilizing chain and turnbuckle off one side of my 60. I would like an original to replace it or one of the same design. I have searched the web but the resources I have found that gave one that appears to look the same as mine are all out of stock. Any help would be appreciated.

/ Farmtrac 60 Stabilizing chain #2  
The OEM part number is Farmtrac ESL12081, it is backordered coming in the US.

I think this Ford part would work; it too is out of stock. If you find a good source please message me.

/ Farmtrac 60 Stabilizing chain
I contacted one of the suppliers on eBay that had stocked the part in the past. Hoping to get an idea of if and when they will have them. If not I will get the universal type and make them work. The piece I lost was the stud that bolts to the rear end shackle, two chain links and the turnbuckle body. Luckily I have the rear plate which seems to differentiate the Farmtrac from others that just have a clevis.

/ Farmtrac 60 Stabilizing chain #4  
I contacted one of the suppliers on eBay that had stocked the part in the past. Hoping to get an idea of if and when they will have them. If not I will get the universal type and make them work. The piece I lost was the stud that bolts to the rear end shackle, two chain links and the turnbuckle body. Luckily I have the rear plate which seems to differentiate the Farmtrac from others that just have a clevis.
If you find a supplier with stock please send me a message with the supplier's information.

/ Farmtrac 60 Stabilizing chain
I have one on order from itp agrisolutions in Hicksville, NY