Fasteners ETC

/ Fasteners ETC #1  

SPYDERLK

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500
Lots of time you find yourself looking for the right fastener, washer, nut, etc. Heres a company with a great selection that will sell by the piece on line. An order above $50 is shipped free. ... When you see the selection and prices it isnt hard to get there just to have frequently used items on hand. NOT just carriage bolts.

Carriage Bolts Grade 5 Zinc

/ Fasteners ETC
Lots of time you find yourself looking for the right fastener, washer, nut, etc. Heres a company with a great selection that will sell by the piece on line. An order above $50 is shipped free. ... When you see the selection and prices it isnt hard to get there just to have frequently used items on hand. NOT just carriage bolts.

Carriage Bolts Grade 5 Zinc
FYI ...
Refresh

Still a valid site and $65+ gets free shipping.
An inflation beater.

Last edited:
   / Fasteners ETC
   / Fasteners ETC #6  
Our locale HW store has some grade 5 carriage. Funny how many locations I found they are used. Like on these cutting teeth. (not seen in this pic)
drag wear plates a (DL).jpg

/ Fasteners ETC
I've used this (mostly) next day service for yrs McMaster-Carr
Yeah. MC has everything including the kitchen sink. Quick like you say. No free shipping price point though and mostly package prices on the fasteners.

/ Fasteners ETC
Me too. Expensive.

I use TSC mostly for bulk coarse thread American Gr 5, 8. Not NF or metric. - MC is for when I need a specific bolt not available in bulk @ TSC (ie NF or metric). - KR link is for shopping above the free shipping threshold to populate a high strength fastener stock; NC, NF, Carriage, Metric etc. for perceived eventualities.