Father, Son & TC35D

/ Father, Son & TC35D #2  
Peter, definately a nice looking trio! I can see why people like the sloped down hood on the NH's. Sure would make the visability much nicer. Like Harv, I can see where you are going to get rocking chair time in the future also!

/ Father, Son & TC35D #3  
Peter; Pretty handsome chap and you don't look bad yourself. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Thanks for making the photo, I know mom enjoyed taking the picture. This helps a lot to put a face with a name and Tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif That TC35D is sure a nice looking piece of machinery. I enjoy mine too. When I get my camera, i'll have one made of this ole man and his TC35D.
/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Chuck

/ Father, Son & TC35D #4  
Peter -

Too cool. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

That's one of the best photos I've seen on this board.

Hey -- apparently I'm about 17 years your senior, yet our boys are pretty close in age. I guess you figured out where babies come from a lot sooner than I did. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Father, Son & TC35D #6  
Great photo Pete, Ahh to be young again. The gleam in my eye is now the sunlight reflecting off of my glasses. Haha JIM

/ Father, Son & TC35D #7  
Fine looking lad, Peter. I'm at the Grandpa age and realize even more now that children about that age are as much fun as tractors, just in a different way. Enjoy them both.

Gene

/ Father, Son & TC35D #8  
Peter,
Great looking picture. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Before you know it your son will be mowing the land,oh by the way....would that be a Kubota mower /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif just kidding /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and hold him close every chance you get.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Father, Son & TC35D #9  
Nice looking tractor! I love those big boomer loaders!

What is the full hieght with bucket dumped?

Also what is the reach at full height?

Derek

/ Father, Son & TC35D #10  
Clearance with bucket dumped is 81.5"
Reach @ full height (with bucket dumped) is 33"

msig.gif