Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #1  

polarred21

Gold Member
Tractor
Contemplating
Just doing a few drive-bys today..................

John Deere 1025R.jpg

Kubota BX.jpg

Massey GC.jpg

New Holland.jpg

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #6  
Never saw any appeal in any sub-compact. I honesty don't know why they're as popular as they seem to be.
You can't see the appeal of a 4x4 lawn mower with FEL? You must have never pushed a wheelbarrow around on a 1 acre lot. Pound per dollar a larger tractor is indeed a 'better' value, but may not be needed for some users.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #7  
I'm partial to Red, but any of those would be acceptable in my stable. @WinterDeere I'm on my 4th SCUT and my second compact tractor and while I will agree that the compact tractors are much more capable, I was always surprised what I could do with my little SCUTs.

There is certainly a place for them. Even if I had a decent sized lot in town I would own a SCUT after knowing all of their capabilities. At the very least, they make nice lawn mowers with 3pt. capabilities.

Now I will say, and I've never owned one, but the 700/800 series JDs that people buy and with the same money could go buy a non-green SCUT has never made sense to me. But again, it is to each his own. Not my money so I really don't care.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #9  
Never saw any appeal in any sub-compact. I honesty don't know why they're as popular as they seem to be. Very poor value, when compared to any regular cat.1 CUT.
I’m at two tractors over 50HP and often miss my old BX. Never should have sold it. Horrible mower but did 7 million other jobs well, most importantly teaching small people how to use tractors.

/ Favorite Subcompact Color? 😁 #10  
Never saw any appeal in any sub-compact. I honesty don't know why they're as popular as they seem to be. Very poor value, when compared to any regular cat.1 CUT.
It just seems like the hoe and FEL are so over sized on the small tractor for the amount of capacity you get out of it. :unsure: