Bucket Hooks FEL hooks

/ FEL hooks #21  
Harv,

As they say down in the south, "come on down!". I'll rent you some pink paint that you take on your route along to Mark's.

BTW - Not much scuba diving going on around here... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

PS - Big snow this morning. We only have two or three inches, but I'm listening to KGO this morning, and they're reporting snow in Foster City!!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ FEL hooks #22  
<font color=blue>Big snow this morning.</font color=blue>

I was just about to post a message about snow in the Bay Area, but you beat me to it.
smile.gif

Nothing right here in Walnut Creek, but I just heard there's snow in Martinez, and some schools are closed in Petaluma 'cuz folks there naturally aren't equipped to drive through snow. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

I should be able to see snow on Mt. Diablo right now, but it's still hidden in clouds. Probably getting a good dusting up at the property. Hey, RobertN and you other foothillbillys -- how's it look up there?

Clear and sunny yesterday, snow on the ground this morning and it's supposed to turn into a 60+ degree day today. Go figure.
crazy.gif

/ FEL hooks #23  
Harv,

Not sure if I ever noticed you were in Walnut Creek before. I did a ton of training there. Used to stay down the road at Lafeyette Park Hotel. NICE PLACE!!! Walnut Creek is sure a nice place. Really enjoyed my time there.

Kevin

/ FEL hooks #24  
<font color=blue>Used to stay down the road at Lafeyette Park Hotel</font color=blue>

Stayed there once myself, Kevin, while work was being done on the house. Yep, it's pretty nice.
wink.gif

I spent some time in the Edmonton/Calgary area on a business trip, too. I'm afraid I was unable to fully appreciate all you have to offer there, 'cuz all I remember is that it was 40 degrees below zero, I experienced my first chinook and was introduced to black ice -- the hard way.
crazy.gif

Maybe I should try it again in the summer.
smile.gif

/ FEL hooks #25  
<font color=blue>Maybe I should try it again in the summer. </font color=blue>

Come on Harv....try it now /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif....we're sitting at a very comforable -27 C ....that's balmy after a -40!!! /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Kevin

/ FEL hooks #26  
Gosh, all this talk of cold weather and snow in California, and I just this morning staked off the rows to start planting the garden this week and next; tilled the garden again yesterday./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ FEL hooks #27  
<font color=blue>all this talk of cold weather and snow in California</font color=blue>

It's been a weird season, alright. It's almost February now and it's not uncommon to be swimming in the pool in March, but I ain't taking any bets this year.
crazy.gif

/ FEL hooks #28  
Billboe
I took a picture of the reinforcement bar. It is 30" long. The picture is looking at top of bucket with my grapple in place. Hope this helps.
I have not bent the bucket on the outer hooks. I do the heaviest lifting with center hook.

/ FEL hooks #29  
Bird
If I didn't have to work today. I may have been able to the same. 57 degrees up here in Southeastern Michigan. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif That's a new record. Tomorrow we are going to get lake affect snow. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Maybe some seat time on the tractor.

/ FEL hooks #30  
Thanks Ron! It took me a minute or so to figure out what was going on with the photo and then I re-read your post about the "grapple in place"... Basically, it looks like a piece of tube that fits under the top lip of the bucket. Nice setup!