FEL Quick Attachment

/ FEL Quick Attachment #1  

SHORTORDER

I'm looking for plans to build a quick attachment for my FEL. I have a JD 2840 with a 148 loader. I looked in the archives here and found a picture of one that would work, but no plans. I sure could use some plans or ideas if anyone could help it would be aappreciated. Thanks for your time.

garry

/ FEL Quick Attachment #2  
Garry you may want to email Andy Tatro as he made a set for his own tractor. He has access to a CNC so if you need the steel cut I'll bet he would be more than happy to do the job. htatro(at)bwsys.net

/ FEL Quick Attachment #4  
reviving this...

I'm looking to make a skidsteer type QA for my 'bota. Haven't found any dimensions/specs on line anywhere yet. I have access to the equipment etc.

Anybody found any drawings they'd be willing to share?

Thanks

/ FEL Quick Attachment #7  
I am designing a QA (tractor side) for my Montana and for a Kubota L3400. If you are able to handle an AutoCad file I don't mind sharing my ideas.

My plan is to finish the drawings and cut list, and offer a detailed post here with photos of my build. My time has been tight lately but I hope to get some progress done during the holidays.

My design has the following features:

- SIMPLE (KISS)
- off the shelf parts, uses standard steel products
- minimal machining
- minimize impact on bucket edge to loader pin spacing (don't change loader capacity)
- minimize weight

When I have completed my project I will offer the plans to any members here in pdf, dxf, dwg formats.

I have attached a quick snapshot of it.

Regards,
Mike

View attachment Quick attach - Universal.pdf

/ FEL Quick Attachment #8  
Nice Mike. I am interested in this as a future project for my Koyker loader. Koyker does offer QA as an option and the manuals they share online have a nice expanded parts diagram of the QA mechanism.
Koyker Mfg.

/ FEL Quick Attachment #9  
They do have nice manuals! I couldn't find one with a skid steer compatable QA though? I did find one that had their own style of QA - similar idea to the SS but still not standard.

Do you know of a particular model that is SS compatable?