Filter and Fluid Change

/ Filter and Fluid Change #1  

PearlWhiteGT

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland T1510
Need to do a hydraulic fluid change on my T1510 compact 2 wheel drive tractor and I currently don't have the manual for it. Trying to order the filters that I will need but after looking them up I'm coming up with different stuff. Any of you fellas know if there is a Hydraulic and HST filter or just a hydraulic filter? Called the dealer and they told me they show both filters but when I look online I only see a hydraulic one.

Also. it calls for 134 fluid but can't find any local. I did find some THF 1000 Chevron which they told me will work in the tractor. Can any of you confirm this?

/ Filter and Fluid Change #2  
There are 2 filters for the T1510. One is smaller called the Hydro filter and the second is larger and called the hydraulic filter. Your dealer should have the larger in stock as it is used by numerous NH's. The smaller may be an order item. There have been different part numbers assigned to each and your parts person should be able to sort it out.

As far as fluid, I changed the fluid in my TC 33D last month and needed about 8 gallons. He did not have an adequate supply of 134 and sold the newer NH fluid as a replacement. See below photos. Used the newer fluid and noted a slight improvement in cold response and less tranny whine.

Attachments

• 100_0568.JPG
    100_0568.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 87
  • 100_0569.JPG
    100_0569.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 89
  • 100_0570.JPG
    100_0570.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
   / Filter and Fluid Change
Thanks. The filter under the drivers seat behind the tire is the smaller filter which is the hydro filter from what you mentioned correct? Where is the hydraulic filter located?

/ Filter and Fluid Change #6  
Op Manual on eBay: Holland T1510 Tractor Operator Manual 87711641 for sale online | eBay

or download:

And Service Manual on eBay: New Holland T1510,T1520 Tractor Service Repair Manual 754133509151 | eBay

or download:

*Use the download sites at your own risk and I suggest using privacy.com or paypal if you do.

I looked everywhere on this T1510 and all I found was the filter that’s under the seat behind the right rear tire and the oil filter on the right side of the engine. Took some pics.

okrgWrr.jpg

xlzqEu0.jpg

6KPvYfD.jpg

ZaszwOG.jpg

Yr1N9C3.jpg

I think this is what I have #4. Hydraulic oil filter.

Jz2ZwD8.jpg

I don't think my T1510 has the HST transmission. If I have a clutch that means it's not a HST correct?