Finish Mower deck trade?

/ Finish Mower deck trade? #1  

agjones

Platinum Member
Tractor
Rk55HC 4n1 fel/bh, Power-Trac 1850, 425d, Terex pt30, Kubota kx033, bx1880, yanmar 8x8 dumper, Magnatrac mh5000 w/ loader, six way blade & backhoe, Dew-eze ATM72LC Slope Mower, Terramite t6 4wd, DR Power brush mower
Hi Folks--

I bought a 60" finish mower deck with my PT425, hardly use it. For transport reasons, I'd like to swap it for a 48" finish mower deck. If any one is up for that...and has a good shape 48" finish deck for the 4xx series, lemme know. Might also trade it toward a Power rake or other attachment on my wish list. thx.

/ Finish Mower deck trade? #2  
I would be interested except 1. not sure how I would get my deck to you and 2. would my 422 have enough grunt to power the 5' deck efficiently?

/ Finish Mower deck trade? #3  
I would be interested except 1. not sure how I would get my deck to you and 2. would my 422 have enough grunt to power the 5' deck efficiently?

No. I asked that same question of Power Trac when I was considering purchase. They specifically said not to use the 60" deck on the 422 or I would be extremely disappointed. As it is, in thick grass the 425 can get bogged down with the 60. That's my opinion.

/ Finish Mower deck trade? #4  
I guess we would need to trade tractors too :(