First time using battery trimmer/blower equipment

/ First time using battery trimmer/blower equipment #11  
I was in Home Depot yesterday and I saw that they had Makita cordless blower with a single 4A battery and charger for $200 that's rated for 120mph I'm probably going to buy it for my wife. She's constantly brushing the dogs on the porch and this would make it a lot easier for her to get rid of the dog hair. Plus it's about to be leaf season!!!!

I love my Makita cordless weed eater so much, I want another cordless yard tool.

/ First time using battery trimmer/blower equipment #12  
using Milwaukee m18- trimmer, blower, pole saw.
Trimmer has plenty of power, but batteries don't last long enough for the areas I do. I try to tackle about 600-700 feet of tall (Stiltgrass) and other grass/weeds at a time.
Go through at least 2 8AH and 2 5AH batteries per 6000 sq feet.
The pole saw works ok, slow and does not oil well, but do use it a lot to cut through thicker invasive brush that is hard to reach through like autumn olive and berry thickets.
I like the blower for decks and in the garage.

/ First time using battery trimmer/blower equipment #13  
Hart 40v trimmer from Walmart on clearance for $69 last year. It's fine for trimming around the house. Quiet. Easy to start/stop. But does not have the same power as my Echo gas trimmer.

40v Ryobi mower walk behind mower. Quiet/easy to run, but I don't dare let the grass get too tall. I don't expect it will have the long term durability of my gas mowers. I just bought it to see what it was like. Convinced me I don't want a battery powered ZTR.