First Tractor

/ First Tractor #11  
Hello,
I was in your position about a year ago. I finally decided on a Grey market Yanmar tractor model 1610D. It is a 20HP, 4WD compact tractor with front loader that is in excellent condition. I spent $5,600 on it form an importer that deals in Grey market tractors.
Yanmar Grey market tractors are they best of the Grey's, they have very good parts availability through a network of Yanmar dealers. Yanmar maintains a parts depot in the USA and ships parts in twice a week. Many Yanmar Grey models are very similar to domestic Yanmar tractors that were sold in the USA and they share many parts.
There are a wide variety of Yanmars available for sale in all different sizes and configurations. Manufactures like Bush Hog, Koyker, Kelly, and Great Bend all make loaders for Yanmar tractors.
Before you buy an old tractor, seriously consider a Grey Market Yanmar, I consider mine one of the best purchases that I have ever made.
Check out the Yanmar Tractors Group, you will need to join to read the messages. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yanmar_Tractors

Attachments

• 19-58831-1610withloader.jpg
    19-58831-1610withloader.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 107