FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
For those of who do not subscribe to the TBN News Network, I have arranged for the following report to be placed here.

Apparently the simple threat that Junkman might appear in Western Pa (In this thread)for the regional TBN lunch held on April 3, 2004 in Grove City, PA, was enough to bring the Junkman Fan Club, local chapter, out of the woodwork and into the same restaurant hosting TBN regional members.

Junkman Fan Club members began to appear shortly after the announced starting time of the Regional TBN members get together.

The purpose of the red-hat group was not immediately apparent to the TBN members, until Stonebase realized that it had to be the Junkman Fan Club. Enlightened as he is, Stonebase observed that Junkman must not really have a Kubota tractor at all, but rather a Massey Ferguson (that he painted orange), explaining why the ladies hats were all red, rather than orange.

Junkman’s performance on April 1, 2004 lends credence to this observation.

The Junkman Fan Club gathering was held in private and access was denied to non-members. Fortunately Vince’s dance on the dinner table diverted attention sufficiently that a candid shot of the meeting was possible.

It is uncertain, but considered likely, that Junkman arrived on time for the TBN meeting but choose to spend his time with the red-hatted ladies.

The TBN meeting continued in the parking lot after lunch and apparently Junkman slipped out of the restaurant unbeknownst to his fans, who were unsuccessful in locating Junkman afterwards. A photo of a search of all cars in the parking lot is included below.

The most disturbing suspicion resulting from the appearance of the ret-hatted fan club is the claim by an unidentified red-hatter that Junkman may actually be a closet Massey Ferguson owner, and not own a Kubota at all. The fan club of a Kubota or Kioti owner would most certainly were orange hats1

Attached is photo of AndyM explaining how he would use a loader on his tractor if we could convince his wife to buy one for him. Note the assembly of Junkman Fan Club members in the background.

Attachments

• 402977-1.JPG
    402977-1.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 551
   / FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges
While Vince (DK35Vince) was dancing on the table in the dining room a covert picture was taken of the Junkman Fan Club activities.

Attachments

• 402978-2.JPG
    402978-2.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 435
   / FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #3  
HENRO
You need to lay off the coffee dude !
Ernie

Junkman Fan Club members search all vehicles in the parking lot for the elusive Junkman...and experience the same feeling as TBN members did on the 1st of April... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Attachments

• 402980-3.JPG
    402980-3.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 404
Ernie,

That ain't coffee in them there mugs... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #6  
NEWS UPDATE!
I was sitting in my chair last night, catching up on the latest stories on the TBN News Network, and caught the following story out of the corner of my eye--

Junkman Fan Club Finally Catches Up With Him
annspit.jpg

I was doing others things and didn't have the sound turned up, so I couldn't hear the audio to the story, but it initially appeared from the video that the Junkman Fan Club was getting back at him for all of the cruel hoaxes and for evading them for these many years.

After thinking about it for a minute, I realized these weren't Junkman Fan Club members at all, because they did not have RED Hats, a trademark of all Junkman Fan Club members. After further studying this news item, I also noticed that these women followers of our very own Junkman were not actually women after all, but men dressed in drag! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

So here are the unanswered questions--
What happened to the REAL Junkman Fan Club members, with the Red Hats? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Who are these men, and what is going to become of the ole Junkster? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stay tuned for the next episode of Tractor By Net to find out! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

475519-waltermondale.jpg
(It's all in good fun!)

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #7  
Andy,

Junkman on the spit, sounds tasty, or is this some sort of religious drag queens offering.

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #8  
good morning,
if TBN ever get red hats, we are all in deep d--d-- /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bluebonnet2

Andy,

You are to be commended for discovering and posting the first known photograph of the Junkman...

But judging from his age in the photo, it must have been taken years ago...his silver tongue must have saved the day for him again back then...or maybe this photo shows us the reason he developed one in the first place. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #10  
That sure looks like John Cleese on the spit and the rowdy bunch from Monty Python's Flying Circus in their usual drag outfits. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif