Flightradar24 Interesting Finds

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #202  
Today this one has been circling for past 20 minutes and as I type this it is still doing slow circles.
A law enforcement copter flies by us almost every day, twice a day. It is flying the same route each time and I sure do not know why. Being happening for years.

A year or so ago, I heard the copter heading our way, but then it just stayed in place so to speak. I looked at the flight tracking software and it was flying in circles a short distance away. My guess is that there was a traffic stop or some such at that location and the copter was backup. A law enforcement copter will circle if they are trying to find someone or did find them.

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #203  
A week or so back we had not one but six Black Hawks in trail fly over us. We will usually see one, maybe two, Black Hawks or an Apache, but I think that was the first time we had seen that many at one time. Looked at the flight tracker and one of them was being shown with some wacky id. Usually they do not show up at all.

We have seen flights of Hueys and Air Cobra's that might have six or so aircraft but that has only happened twice that I can remember and it is very unusual to see one of them much less a large flight. They did not show up on the flight tracker either.

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds
There's a lot of stuff out there today. We had a Navy Poseidon come over from the east coast, do 4-5 approaches at our airport, head back east, make some approaches at another airport, then finally head home.

There are a bunch of trainers over Texas today, and a balloon, too.

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #205  
Today this one has been circling for past 20 minutes and as I type this it is still doing slow circles.
There was a homicide over the state line and seems there might be a possibility the person of interest may have come south. So maybe the helicopter was police. Activity like this is very rare. Growing up it would be police looking for pot growers in corn fields.