Floor scraper- near useless?

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #1  

RNeumann

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1538
I saw this the other day on a demo job site. The steel structure is about 3/4" plate. The scraper edge has bolt on blades that can he changed by loosening the bolts and sliding a new one in. The blades are laying next to the attachment. This thing looks like it is used mainly for removing vinyl flooring off concrete- think big warehouses and malls.

Near useless for most of us- but I thought it was worth sharing.

IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3795.JPG

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #2  
For that use, on a Dingo, or small S.S. it would be priceless!

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #3  
If I could get that through the front door my kitchen floor wouldn't stand a chance...:steeringwheel:

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #4  
It's built rugged enough!
I could make & sell flavored shaved ice from a few sections of my road in the winter with one of those :D , but the market demand might be questionable that time of the year. Thanks for posting, never seen one of those.

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #5  
Look up a floor terminator, ride on machine. Pulls up floors like no tomorrow, including ceramic tile. Very expensive to rent, but great on the back...

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #6  
I have seen those being used in commercial build out spaces. Usually behind a Dingo type machine. It makes quick work of the demo. I bet the guy who bought it thinks it's the best money he ever spent.

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #7  
Probably good for moving small trees or bushes..... :)

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #8  
Here's what the pros do...:)

/ Floor scraper- near useless? #9  
I built a similar tool for my backhoe after failing with the loader bucket. I was scraping fiber glass resin build up.