For Sale John Deere 3320 diesel

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Make
John Deere
IMG_0488.jpegIMG_2305.jpegIMG_0367.jpeg2007 John Deere 3320 tractor, diesel for sale. Always garaged. Curtiss Cab, heated, loader and bucket, snow pusher, snow plow, blast, 64 inch rear snow blower, tires recently replaced and filled, itmatch, 3 point hitch. Good condition with 1,000 on it. $21,900. No tire kickers, please. Pictures available on request.

I did some research and found my price was too high so I have adjusted accordingly. As the only owner of this tractor I highly value the work that has been done with it. Mostly moved snow. I just bought new rear tires which are filled with beet juice. I also forgot to add I have the weight box that goes with it.

I知 downsizing the a smaller sub compact tractor which will suit my current needs. I do not need a tractor this big any more. It has a 2000 hour warranty. I can send the latest invoice from the recent service. I have had the oil changed every spring and fall plus fluids checked. The engine block heater is a blessing in -10 degrees. I also have an easy battery connector, which I have not used but it is there if needed. I think I replaced the battery last year. I have used this machine the plow a 2700 foot runway with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_1332.jpeg
    IMG_1332.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 130
Last edited: