For the 300x cx fans

/ For the 300x cx fans #1  

GreatWhitehunter

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 110 TLB
I figured I'd post some real world results of my 300x loader. These wall blocks weigh 75lbs each and the pallet's at least 25lbs. I would prefer the hoe on as ballast while moving this kind of weight. My rears are loaded and the BB weighs about 500lbs. But it can be done safely if you use steady movement. The pallet on the tractor is 1950lbs + pallet, the other is 1425lbs + pallet.

Matt:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_2600.jpg
    IMG_2600.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 561
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
   / For the 300x cx fans #2  
Hiya,

Those look like 1200Lb rated Horst forks, are they? If so, I'm impressed.

I have a set left over from my 2520 that I didn't want to use with the 300cx and ordered a set of 2K rated Horst for it.

Tom

/ For the 300x cx fans
Those are Horst but they are the 2k rated units. I was pretty impressed with the performance of the loader. I never really have items I know the weight of, so it's usually a guestimate.

Matt

/ For the 300x cx fans #4  
The capacity of these tractors / loaders is amazing. Good demo. :thumbsup:

/ For the 300x cx fans #5  
Very impressive, nice looking walls too :thumbsup:

/ For the 300x cx fans
Thanks, those blocks will be the several courses higher tomorrow and the wall will finally be finished. I'll have to post some completion shots.

Matt

/ For the 300x cx fans #7  
They must of cranked up the capacity of the 300cx for the 3320.
My 4310 with 300cx is only around 1500 pounds.

Looks good and I like those blocks, I have a project they would be good for. Retaining walls on the sides of my steep driveway, can't tell from the pic but are they step back type?

I've never worked with those engineered walls, but looks like if you can read a level it should go up pretty easy??

JB

/ For the 300x cx fans #8  
Did you see how high it would lift it? Something a lot of people forget is that a loader will lift a lot more than it is rated for closer to the ground. My little B3200 is only rated to lift about 1000lbs at the pins at max height. However I have a diesel welder/generator in my shop that I carried in their with the loader, it weighs 1800lbs. I was only able to lift it about 6" high though. :laughing:

/ For the 300x cx fans #9  
Do you have wheel extenders on your 3320 I love the width you have on the rear outside the fender?

/ For the 300x cx fans
JB, that's a 300x loader that I'm using. They're rated for 1350 IIRC. There's nothing modified or cranked up about them. I was able lift them about 6 inches off the bed of my dump trailer(roughly 60" off the ground).0 and placed them on the ground. I then moved them up the hill to the wall. I was able to lift them about 12" from the ground. The second smaller pallet I was able to lift to full height.

DP, that is the wide position for the r4's, no spacers here. As I said without the 448 on the rear it sure was light back there. But I was able to move them without issue and up a incline too boot. It's funny but every time I think about upgrading to a larger tlb this one amazes the heck out of me and I wash that thought from my head. This one just fits.

Matt