Ford 5610 rear stabilizer bar help

/ Ford 5610 rear stabilizer bar help

So does this include both right and left sides? Reason I ask is that most of the ads on eBay are for one side or the other for the same price.

Also I’ve attached a picture of the stabilizer on my 2810. The connection point in center of the picture where the stabilizer and lift arm connect is where I had issues on my 4610. Can’t Remember what the exact issue was but will go back to check soon. So the angle of the stabilizer arm looks to be important which appears to require the extra bracket so as to be mounted closer to the wheels than the rops mount correct?

IMG_4585.JPG

/ Ford 5610 rear stabilizer bar help #22  
Looks like one side to me and I don't see the bracket in the picture. I'd call them to check and see if it's included or not.

I agree. At least now I’m headed in the right direction. Thanks guys

/ Ford 5610 rear stabilizer bar help #24  
I honestly can't remember concerning the cost. I do remember mine was a kit including the brackets and hardware.

Yes, the axle bracket is outside the ROPS bracket. If you look at my pics you can see it's mounted as outward as possible.

Mine work very, very well.

Looking to find a used set first like this. IMG_4609.JPG

Hey that may work. Will call them tomorrow. Thanks

Got’er done. System works great and I love it. Thanks for everyone’s help. IMG_4698.JPG

/ Ford 5610 rear stabilizer bar help #30  
Yep, looks lile it belongs there!!! Dramatic improvement and worth whatever the cost if you use your 3pt!!!