Ford Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ford Production #41  
My friend, the government was certainly using COTS IT equipment for it's infrastructure when I retired several years ago. One of contractors supplied us with refurbished routers that spent some time in China. Some of these routers were in classified systems. One of my last activities was replacing the ones in the classified areas. You cannot make this stuff up
Not a lot scares me.
THAT scares me

/ Ford Production #42  
I'm sure that list will shrink as potential buyers drop off with various reasons. like lost my job or cannot afford one or whatever. I'm on the wait list for a new full size Bronco. The new Vette is a tremendous buy, even the high performance one for 82 g's.

An old co-worker of mine ordered a mid-engine Corvette well before covid. The last time I spoke with him, he still didn't have it. I will insist that he take me for a ride one day.

/ Ford Production #43  
I'm sure that list will shrink as potential buyers drop off with various reasons. like lost my job or cannot afford one or whatever. I'm on the wait list for a new full size Bronco. The new Vette is a tremendous buy, even the high performance one for 82 g's.
The new Broncos look great in photos. I look forward to seeing them in person. I may have to have one after they have been out for a couple of years. Not sure I would classify them as full size.

/ Ford Production #44  
I’m not sure you hear anything at an Apple annual meeting other than cheers and a cash register!

MoKelly
you just made my point.

there's an old English saying.....

Pull up the ladder, ive got mine.

/ Ford Production
you just made my point.

there's an old English saying.....

Pull up the ladder, ive got mine.

Never heard that saying.

I like the saying - “I know she hung the moon, I’m the one who held the ladder”.

It’s an old Toby Keith saying!

MoKelly

/ Ford Production #46  
There is no PS6. Only PS5 now.

Time to get back to the old days. Made in USA, lasts 30 years so we dont have to rebuy. Ill pay for that.

/ Ford Production #47  
The new Broncos look great in photos. I look forward to seeing them in person. I may have to have one after they have been out for a couple of years. Not sure I would classify them as full size.
There's two different Bronco platforms. The Bronco and the Bronco Sport. The Sport is a smaller SUV.

/ Ford Production #48  
There's two different Bronco platforms. The Bronco and the Bronco Sport. The Sport is a smaller SUV.
The Bronco 2 is the small one. The yet to be released Bronco is the same size as the original one but with a more modern drivetrain and engine choices. The 2 is a tad larger than a Honda CRV, not something I'm interested in at all. Don't much care for the powertrain choices but it's the way it is.

/ Ford Production #50  
I thought they were calling the new smaller one the Sport, not II, like the old days.

Could be, I'm not interested in it at all. The automakers love to use the word 'Sport' as a delineator anyway.

If I was going that route (which I'm not), I'd buy something like a Subaru Forrester or a CRV, not a pint sized Ford. I like the looks of the full sized Bronco and has to be a 4 door as well.

Not happy with the powertrain choices however.

Status
Not open for further replies.