Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #491  
Using Yahoo, getting other email, have the instant mail box checked, deleted cookies several times, logged in and out a couple times and looked in junk mail.
Going to take battery out of lap top next and while out try the desktop computer.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #492  
Using Yahoo, getting other email, have the instant mail box checked, deleted cookies several times, logged in and out a couple times and looked in junk mail.
Going to take battery out of lap top next and while out try the desktop computer.

Well, I'm stumped!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #493  
I will add something else that slipped my mind.
Last week I got about 50 replies to one of the threads when only one message had been posted. I called it "junk maile" to quarantine the emails and make it easy to delete and it ended in 20 minutes. I figured it was part of the transition and my email notifications returned to normal afterwards. I have a good antivirus.
Maybe it's Yahoo but i don't know. I'll keep looking.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #494  

After deleting your cookies you have to restart your browser. At least that's true of Firefox. Don't know about other browsers.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #495  
i don't know what issue you are experiencing.. but it ain't your battery preventing emails coming from tbn to your computer.. :)

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #496  
Last week I got about 50 replies to one of the threads when only one message had been posted. I called it "junk maile" to quarantine the emails and make it easy to delete and it ended in 20 minutes. I figured it was part of the transition and my email notifications returned to normal afterwards. I have a good antivirus.

I might see if you can add the "from" address that TBN uses to your list of contacts and/or make a filtering rule to never send email from that address to spam. That should "whitelist" emails from TBN and may counteract what Yahoo assumed that you meant when you marked the email as spam.

Aaron Z

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #497  
i know when you tell ATT that mail is spam, it black lists the sender.. and is virtually impossible to undo.. att uses yahoo servers...

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #498  
I might see if you can add the "from" address that TBN uses to your list of contacts and/or make a filtering rule to never send email from that address to spam. That should "whitelist" emails from TBN and may counteract what Yahoo assumed that you meant when you marked the email as spam.

Aaron Z

I got emails on Tuesday, several days after the incident but I will check it out.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #500  
occasionally when making a reply and hitting the button to send.. I'll get a popup asking if I intended to navigate away from the page. at first I thought I hit a add button and was going to a new page.. so backed up and it did it again.. then I thought it might be spyware.. checked my AV reports nada.. decided to hit 'yes' and then the message posted normally.

only does this now and again.. odd ? anyone else see this?

and another .. I browse with multi tbn tabs open. some have the message title.. some have a # sign and number and the word post.

like 3#post int he tab header.. some do.. some don't..

anyone else see this?
I haven't seen either, in replying to a few posts today. I don't recall if I had other tabs open but its not unusual.