Forums Marked as Bad

/ Forums Marked as Bad #1  

OkieDave

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3316HST
Looking at the front page of the forum (TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum), I see three sections with a large, bold "Bad" in the description: Kioti Buying/Pricing, Bobcat Tractors, and ATVs/Utility Vehicles. Does anybody know what's going on?

attachment.php

Attachments

• bad.JPG
    bad.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 301
   / Forums Marked as Bad #2  
I've never seen anything like that. I get the forum, sponsor, last post, threads, posts in that order. A lot of "banners?" in the sponsor column but nothing unusual.

/ Forums Marked as Bad #3  
Looking at the front page of the forum (TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum), I see three sections with a large, bold "Bad" in the description: Kioti Buying/Pricing, Bobcat Tractors, and ATVs/Utility Vehicles. Does anybody know what's going on?

attachment.php
-----------------------------------------------------------------
That's what it says on mine. I know I've been bad but h***, not that bad. Some days I've been bad 5 times.

/ Forums Marked as Bad #4  
All normal on my end... No Bad showing up at all....

/ Forums Marked as Bad #5  
My guess is that your ISP or network admin (if at work) has blocked some of the sponsor's addresses. Or something to that effect. So you're only seeing the first part of the error message, as opposed to the ad itself.

Or, I could be totally wrong, which is very normal. :D

/ Forums Marked as Bad #6  
I've never seen anything like that. I get the forum, sponsor, last post, threads, posts in that order. A lot of "banners?" in the sponsor column but nothing unusual.
I get exactly the same what Bird said. Nothing unusual.

/ Forums Marked as Bad #7  
That is caused by a javascript conflict. Please clear cookies and re-visit.