Found a pic of myself online

/ Found a pic of myself online #1  

Car Doc

Elite Member
Tractor
YM3810D Yanmar
Not being narcissistic (I hope not anyway) but found this pic online.

I am the one taking pics so there are very few of me in my possession here is one of me and my BBQ team at a contest on 07 (which we won) I am on the right.

We won it the next year also and got reserve the third year and we didn't enter last year we are competing there June 4-5 this year. :licking:

Attachments

• RRR4.JPG
    RRR4.JPG
    356.2 KB · Views: 408
   / Found a pic of myself online #2  
That is a mighty big word you are using there. Congratulations, must be some fine BBQ.

/ Found a pic of myself online
Thanks Winston! I even spelled it right even that surprised me! :D

This is the weekend for the little BBQ comp so maybe we will prevail who knows I have no idea how many teams they have but I enter to win it and thats it after that its up to the judges. :) (yeah its their fault :laughing: )

Looks like this may be a year that we can actually sit and listen to the bands Saturday nite after the awards and get hammered. :thumbsup:

The last 3 contests we did there were tornadoes all around us and shut us down we didnt get to enjoy the evening by listening to some good rock bands out in the open air and winding down from the contest stress.

That sucks sitting in a camper being jostled around all soaking wet from trying to bring everything in or holding stuff down while its pouring and hailing and blowing 70+ mph.

We did good got 2nd overall and 4 calls a 1st a 2nd and 2-3rds there were 8 teams only but we had a good time and this year got to hear all the bands no storms it was excellent! :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_1367 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_1367 (1024x768).jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 148
   / Found a pic of myself online #6  
Congratulations! :licking:

Thanks Winston!