FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop.
Those are not the half million a piece like you were told and said here in my junk chainsaw thread. My friend has 5 of those. $15K new and $10K used.

Thanks though. I knew someone was blowing smoke telling you a half million for a sharpener

View attachment 675467
Who really cares not me but, thank's for NOTHING worth reading.

Post removed.

/ FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop. #14  
The problem with these units are they take regular inspection, maintenance and setup from a skilled operator. Often they are left to unskilled employees and don't get proper attention until complaints. They can shorten the life of a chain fast if not properly maintained and adjusted.

The problem with these units are they take regular inspection, maintenance and setup from a skilled operator. Often they are left to unskilled employees and don't get proper attention until complaints. They can shorten the life of a chain fast if not properly maintained and adjusted.

I agree as i notice right here lots of stuping people in the world.

/ FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop. #16  

Yeah, like getting a key copied at the local hardware store. Some of the workers have no finesse to do quality work.

/ FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop. #17  
This makes me think i am wasting my time posting anything here.

That's why we are here - to waste time :)
Those are not the half million a piece like you were told and said here in my junk chainsaw thread. My friend has 5 of those. $15K new and $10K used.

Thanks though. I knew someone was blowing smoke telling you a half million for a sharpener

View attachment 675467
But those don't have the fancy STIHL glass enclosure!

That's why we are here - to waste time :)

But those don't have the fancy STIHL glass enclosure!

But you do have outhouses and your food stamps but not running water yet.

/ FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop. #19  
This makes me think i should not have posted it.

This makes me think i am wasting my time posting anything here.

Who really cares not me but, thank's for NOTHING worth reading.

I agree as i notice right here lots of stuping people in the world.

Post removed.

happy....not everyone will agree with you or have the same opinions. It doesn't make it bad....it is what it is....

/ FRANZEN Chain Sharpping Machine at my STHIL Dealers shop. #20  
That machine/machines I would suspect came with a factory rep to properly set up and train the operator to program. You put a sharp guy to running it and it would be a snap. I think they are quite ingenious and worth owning if you live in an area where sharpening was a big part of the business.
Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.