Fred Cain Agri Cutter Question

/ Fred Cain Agri Cutter Question
Thank You for the input. Done some more calling around here last day or two and found out that most dealers can get the fred cain stuff they just don't stock much of it. I did find the cutters on the lot at Johnson City Kubota. May Check them out in person.

/ Fred Cain Agri Cutter Question #12  
I am currently looking into buying one of the square Fred Cain Agri Cutter Rotary Mowers. Anyone Have any experience with them? Specifically one of the newer ones, I believe they call them the 100 and 200 series cutters. Difference is the pto slip clutch vs shear pin. Another quick question about them, they make the square deck cutters and the dove tail cutters. Give me some opinions on why one style is better than the other thanks.

Little more info:
I will be running it behind a New Holland t1510, I have owned a Bush Hog RD5 and just sold it because of no stump jumper and was dissapointed in the overall quality of the construction on that model cutter after using it for a year cutting mostly pasture and small brush. I lost a lot of faith in Bush Hog Brand over this particular mower, I do realize that the price and the mower were suited to be competitive with other mowers in it's class but, that's no excuse.

nwut05,

You might try Outdoor Country in Abingdon or in Rosedale passed Lebanon. I was at the Rosedale location last week and they had a couple of Fred Cain mowers there. I didn't really look at them close, but you can give them a call.

Rosedale - 276-880-1240
Abingdon - 276-288-8182

-Nelson

/ Fred Cain Agri Cutter Question
Thanks A bunch nelsond7004 I called both locations and both times was told they did not carry Fred Cain Equipment. It was worth a try i guess..