FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200

/ FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200 #21  
In the meantime:
By some logic we put in a T piece and made an extra inlet in the LOW pressure inlet (to the tank) hopefully that's ok. With one way of the cylinder for the trailer, we think that the same hose will return the oil through the LOW pressure outlet, when pressing the handle to the other side. Now from the T exit we made a new quick coupling, which in this case is the RETURN from the ditch. With the fact that the handle of the NEW valve must be turned on in order to give pressure to the backhoe. All this is logic, we are not sure how accurate it is..... Hamza's father ......sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 65
   / FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200
In my case, since I'm using a double acting cylinder as single acting, I only run one hose from the remotes to the cylinder. The non used port of the cylinder has a breather. It can't be plugged.

In Hamza's case with the backhoe, he can simply plug the backhoe to the new remotes (nice and clean install btw) and hold the lever with a bungee cord or fabricate some kind of holder for the lever.

The only thing to keep in mind, is to make sure in whatever direction the lever is pushed, the fluid must enter the backhoe valve using through the P port of the backhoe valve, because there is the risk of feeding the backhoe using the Tank port which is a bad thing.

Hii

Thank you for instal !!

I understand so i need to connect backhoe on high pressure OUT and higH presure IN not LOW PRESURE OUT ?

The father post the scheme up you can see there how we connected it right now
We connected it on LOW pressure out !!!
Not correct ???

First off, great job on the install!!! And nice clean shop area... Secondly, Sorry but I do not know the answers... I know very little about backhoes and even less about plumbing a single action cylinder with a Kubota.

I would suggest that you post another question asking "How to mount/use a single action cylinder with L3200 and a backhoe?" Link that thread back to this thread...

I'm afraid this thread might not draw enough attention from the right people. And the fact that this is a whole other question vs. just asking about Front hydraulics (which normally would imply, simple hydraulics for a grapple).

In the new thread, tell them about the dump trailer. Were you going to have the backhoe on at the same time as the dump trailer??? Or are you asking about plumbing with the backhoe lines??? (I'm confused, now)

The other reason to start a new thread about using a single action hydraulic cylinder is that I don't recall ever seeing one!!

Other than ptsg mention above... ptsg, so did you only run one line to your single acting cylinder and cap off (not use) the other line (dead heading it?). That still doesn't answer the backhoe question...

When the backhoe is not on, I THINK there is a bypass hose that is connected in place of the backhoe... (not sure if that helps).
Thank you for your support thrue this whole situations you helped me a lot 😁😁👌👍

/ FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200 #24  
Your Dad's English is better than some of my friends, don't worry about it!!!

I think the way you have it looks correct BUT as little as I know about backhoes and single action cylinders. ONLY thing I would worry about is if the Return from the backhoe might be too high pressure. I think I've seen where you can dump the return hose into an adapter that screw directly into the Hydraulic filler cap (usually Red). Unscrew the cap, replace it with one that has a hose barb fitting.

I would love to see someone with more hydraulic knowledge about backhoes, give their blessings...

Low pressure return hose I think sees 600 psi (total guess here).

Can you tell or show us more about the backhoe? Have you used it before (hooked up and running) or is this new to you, too? Photo of the valve, I guess - NOT that it would mean much to me, someone else might spot something about it!!!

/ FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200 #25  
In the meantime:
By some logic we put in a T piece and made an extra inlet in the LOW pressure inlet (to the tank) hopefully that's ok. With one way of the cylinder for the trailer, we think that the same hose will return the oil through the LOW pressure outlet, when pressing the handle to the other side. Now from the T exit we made a new quick coupling, which in this case is the RETURN from the ditch. With the fact that the handle of the NEW valve must be turned on in order to give pressure to the backhoe. All this is logic, we are not sure how accurate it is..... Hamza's father ......sorry for my bad english
This is a good way and the safest way to do it. Pressure out of the remotes to the backhoe and a direct Tank route from the backhoe to the tank/transmission of the tractor. Mark the quick disconnects so you can't accidentally swap them and you're good to go.

For the dump trailer. What happens with a single hose cylinder is that, when you're lowering the dump trailer, you push the lever the other way and you're now pressurizing the other port on the remote you didn't use to the relief pressure until the dump trailer is all the way down. This tends to put extra heat in the system, however, it's usually a short duration so it's not an huge deal, specially if you keep the engine at idle so it pushes less flow through the relief valve.

For the dump trailer only - Since you're already have a quick disconnect directly to the Tank, you can have a short hose made with quick disconnects that will connect the non used remote directly to the tank so you don't push fluid at max pressure through the relief when lowering the trailer.

Hi

I will attach pictures here of my backhoe
*Bobcat X320*
Little background story

"I bought it used the previus owner used it on antonio carraro *he also needed to hold lever on valve to use it* we tried it while we were buying it and it worked well it has 2 hoses that need to connect to the tractor. When we bougt it we didnt know that this fluid return can be a problem so we didnt ask him how did he solve that but he was using diferent tractor i think he culdn't help as anyways... because antonio carraro has difrent hydraulic sistem.

Attachments

• IMG-9bb48f44f662dd55a2718319821a147d-V.jpg
    IMG-9bb48f44f662dd55a2718319821a147d-V.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG-8f4beaf0f7ef3dd131a3c8e9afe4cf08-V.jpg
    IMG-8f4beaf0f7ef3dd131a3c8e9afe4cf08-V.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG-4167d4fe31f45c65525021d52fa6ccb6-V.jpg
    IMG-4167d4fe31f45c65525021d52fa6ccb6-V.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG-0d7b18a4adcd7c3a5cda1d49d93af976-V.jpg
    IMG-0d7b18a4adcd7c3a5cda1d49d93af976-V.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG-1d1fede4812ada10cc893e16de1c3a25-V.jpg
    IMG-1d1fede4812ada10cc893e16de1c3a25-V.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG-0de1534ec47ccf204af51f9f911bac40-V.jpg
    IMG-0de1534ec47ccf204af51f9f911bac40-V.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG-69199107f1cfa7378719a873939a2153-V.jpg
    IMG-69199107f1cfa7378719a873939a2153-V.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG-33c314abc7f37743b478500fc69bcce9-V.jpg
    IMG-33c314abc7f37743b478500fc69bcce9-V.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-c68a86bdaeba44586a3e721679dee228-V.jpg
    IMG-c68a86bdaeba44586a3e721679dee228-V.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 46
   / FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200 #27  
Hi

I will attach pictures here of my backhoe
*Bobcat X320*
Little background story

"I bought it used the previus owner used it on antonio carraro *he also needed to hold lever on valve to use it* we tried it while we were buying it and it worked well it has 2 hoses that need to connect to the tractor. When we bougt it we didnt know that this fluid return can be a problem so we didnt ask him how did he solve that but he was using diferent tractor i think he culdn't help as anyways... because antonio carraro has difrent hydraulic sistem.
Read the markings on the valve. I can see on the 4rd picture that it's marked with Out. That should be your return. I would like to see a picture from the other side to make sure that's indeed the Pressure In.

This is a good way and the safest way to do it. Pressure out of the remotes to the backhoe and a direct Tank route from the backhoe to the tank/transmission of the tractor. Mark the quick disconnects so you can't accidentally swap them and you're good to go.

For the dump trailer. What happens with a single hose cylinder is that, when you're lowering the dump trailer, you push the lever the other way and you're now pressurizing the other port on the remote you didn't use to the relief pressure until the dump trailer is all the way down. This tends to put extra heat in the system, however, it's usually a short duration so it's not an huge deal, specially if you keep the engine at idle so it pushes less flow through the relief valve.

For the dump trailer only - Since you're already have a quick disconnect directly to the Tank, you can have a short hose made with quick disconnects that will connect the non used remote directly to the tank so you don't push fluid at max pressure through the relief when lowering the trailer.
You are sure about this red section that i marked in red ?

Im not taking youre opinion into question but i want to double check it

Because im affraid to damage something like " making huge pressure in oil tank and making boublles in it"
You are saying that i need to connect to low presure return not on high presure return am i correct ?

/ FRONT HYDRAULIC KUBOTA L3200 #29  
You are sure about this red section that i marked in red ?

Im not taking youre opinion into question but i want to double check it

Because im affraid to damage something like " making huge pressure in oil tank and making boublles in it"
You are saying that i need to connect to low presure return not on high presure return am i correct ?
Follow your Dad's diagram on post #21. That will work perfectly fine for the backhoe.

Read the markings on the valve. I can see on the 4rd picture that it's marked with Out. That should be your return. I would like to see a picture from the other side to make sure that's indeed the Pressure
Follow your Dad's diagram on post #21. That will work perfectly fine for the backhoe.
Thank you !!!