Front or Rear Blower for GC

/ Front or Rear Blower for GC #21  
And I see you added a cool redneck suicide knob, too. You guys in the south crack me up. ;)

Looks like our next opportunity to use the snow blower is coming at the end of the week. :D

Ja
y

Why they are so cool, we have one too, a TSC Redneck special.

Makes life so much easier. :)

/ Front or Rear Blower for GC #22  
I would never have a blower without a cab.

No question, I would get a front mount.

/ Front or Rear Blower for GC #23  
I got the front blower for my GC --yes, it's expensive-- but never looked back. It works very well, I have no snowpiles to try to see around, and, occasionally, if I need the FEL, it's not that hard to remove the blower and put the FEL back on. (The blower's attachment sub-frame & driveshaft extension can stay in place while using the FEL, though they don't take much time to remove, either.)

My drive is about 200' long and uphill, and I also didn't want to face rearward. For really tight places alongside house and garage, I either shovel by hand --really doesn't take that long to kick it back 2-3 feet-- or use my ol' walk-behind blower. I haven't felt the need to use the FEL but once or twice a winter, the blower works so well. I also believe the blower's also a heck of a lot more efficient that the FEL at getting snow out of the way.

There are many who swear by the front blower/rear blade set-up, or the rear blower/front blade or FEL configuration, but I've been very happy with the front blower.

BTW-- $3000 for a M-F 2360 blower is very good; mine was $3900 (installed) when I bought the tractor a year ago.

do you have a link or I could get the kit with the blower for a gc2410

/ Front or Rear Blower for GC #24  
do you have a link or I could get the kit with the blower for a gc2410

Hi wimbly and welcome to TBN,

This is a 10 year old thread, you might trying to PM (private message) irvingj if he does not answer in a day or so.

I just happened upon your post by accident today and I do have a 2009 MF GC2410 with a MF 2360 snowblower with quick hitch, and electric chute controls.

If you are just looking for the MF identification numbers, I can list the ones for mine below, I do not know if they changed any of them in 10 years.

MF 2360 snowblower

MF Electric Deflector option #8300203

MF Electric Rotation option #8300202

MF Subframe (quick hitch required for the snowblower) #8300101

MF Drive Kit (accessory option for the quick hitch required for the snowblower) #8300201

KC

/ Front or Rear Blower for GC #25  
A snowblower that is useless for plowing back plowed berms and useless for drifted snow is pretty much a useless snowblower for my former conditions.

The comment about lake effect snow coming straight down is the funniest thing I have read this week. When lake effect snow is falling 200 miles from the lake as it sometimes does, it ain't falling straight down anywhere in that radius.

Last edited: