Ballast Front weights and bracket for CK4010

/ Front weights and bracket for CK4010 #1  

PistolPete

Tractor
John Deere X590
Hey guys, I recently received my new Ck4010 with a loader. I don’t want to keep the loader on all the time, particularly when working the “less flat” parts of my property. The tractor has a brush guard in the front, and I don’t see where or how I could attach any suitcase weights. The manual shows how to attach but I don’t think it’s applicable for loader equipped machines.

does anyone have a part number or reference for a bracket that I can mount with the brush guard in place? Obviously I won’t use weights while the loader is on, but I don’t want to have to bolt and unbolt anything else when swapping back and forth.

/ Front weights and bracket for CK4010 #2  
I looked for one for my ck3510 a couple years ago. Couldn't find anything that didn't require taking the grill guard off. I typically just leave the loader on all the time, for the weight. Hasn't ever been an issue, even on some of the steep hills I mow. Just gotta keep the loader low to the ground.

The tractor is definitely too light on the front end without the loader (or weights).

Good luck, if you find something, please post a reply here, I'd be interested as well.