Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012 #2  
Thanks for link ! :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012 #3  
I love going to the stockyards. I always have trouble going during the stock show. It falls during my busy time at work.

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012 #4  
Thanks for the update. The Fat Stock show is one of my favorites(also like San Antonio), we use to go at least once every year. Only problem is Fat Stock weather......the usual Ice storm. Got caught in a couple of those. The Parade is also a lot of fun......and then there's The Stock Yards and The White Elephant. I've got to try and make it this year.

Charlie

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012
I love going to the stockyards. I always have trouble going during the stock show. It falls during my busy time at work.

I hear mesquite has a good rodeo,too. Would be closer to you.

Hey, if you can't make it to Ft. Worth you still got Austin, San Antonio and Houston.

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012 #7  
   / Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012
No Sir,but I can call a friend of mine that might have dealt with them in past.
Let me know if you want me to call him(pm ?)
. I did go to there w/site after you asked me question.

Southern Cattle Company / Welcome !

Boone

Thanks but I wa just wondering. They were at the Beef Cattle Short Course in College Station recently.

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012 #9  
The Fat Stock show is one of my favorites(also like San Antonio), we use to go at least once every year. Only problem is Fat Stock weather......the usual Ice storm.

Oh Charlie! It's not PC to call it the "Fat Stock Show" anymore. Fat was banished from the name when it became unfashionable. Now it's just the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. We can't have all those cattle being embarrassed because we call them fat.;):laughing:

/ Ft. Worth Stock Show/ Rodeo 1-13 to 2-4, 2012 #10  
two_bit_score said:
I hear mesquite has a good rodeo,too. Would be closer to you.

Hey, if you can't make it to Ft. Worth you still got Austin, San Antonio and Houston.

Mesquite, doesn't have the white elephant. Haha