Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #111  
   / Fuel prices around the world. #114  
How do you know you didn't get covid?

The Grandkid was sent home from school because he'd been exposed. The whole family had to test. Our Son (42 years old) tested positive -- Twice. Lost out on a good job over it, too.

He felt nothing. Less than nothing. Absolutely nothing. So he went back and got another test -- Positive again. Still felt nothing. Never did. Two weeks later tested negative.

A lot of people have had it and didn't know it. A lot more than you're told about.
I guess if I didn't know it and it didn't affect me or anybody else I associate with, then it doesn't really matter. Life goes on. I had an essential job that had to be done.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #115  
Texas average is $2.76 today, about a dollar less than you are quoting. So where are you that it's at that price?

Here local its $3.76 a gallon. We are well taxed and roads and bridges are crap. They have a lot of gas tax money to pay people to figure out what to do with the money. Hear there may be a up to .50 cent tax per gallon more added for repairs

/ Fuel prices around the world. #116  
What makes you say that? It's only 13 cents more per gallon than it was two years ago. That's a fact.
13 cents more a gallon?
you musta been sniffing to many gas vapors. Lol :ROFLMAO:
Diesel up ~ $1 a gallon here
Regular gas up ~.70 cents
And thats not in a year, that’s in 7 months!
Maybe you live in paradise. Lol

5/28/21
1623532518726.jpeg

10/10/20
1623532361909.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Fuel prices around the world. #117  
13 cents more a gallon?
you musta been sniffing to many gas vapors. Lol :ROFLMAO:
Diesel up ~ $1 a gallon here
Regular gas up ~.70 cents
And thats not in a year, that’s in 7 months!
Maybe you live in paradise. Lol
Look, you're either trying to post inaccurate replies to my comments, or you have reading comprehension issues, or some other agenda.

Fuel prices are NOT up that much since 2019.

Diesel is up 5 cents since May of 2019, and it's 3 cents cheaper since May of 2018.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #118  
Still or, again, out of gas at local station.

still feeling results of pipe line hack

/ Fuel prices around the world. #119  
Look, you're either trying to post inaccurate replies to my comments, or you have reading comprehension issues, or some other agenda.

Fuel prices are NOT up that much since 2019.

Diesel is up 5 cents since May of 2019, and it's 3 cents cheaper since May of 2018.

The only “agenda” I have is a common sense agenda.
Who cares
what gas prices were 2 years or 10 years ago? You can post all the links and graphs you want. Fact is inflation is 6% now. Fuel, lumber, steel, cars, etc are becoming unaffordable.
Looking at past, lower prices only serves to prove my point that people are earning the same and paying more for commodities needed in everyday life.
Why is it so hard for you to understand the hardship that puts on people who buy commodities for a living? Is it because you don’t have to buy a lot of those commodities?
Try having a little sympathy. You act like it’s no big deal🙃

/ Fuel prices around the world. #120  
The only “agenda” I have is a common sense agenda.
Who cares
what gas prices were 2 years or 10 years ago? You can post all the links and graphs you want. Fact is inflation is 6% now. Fuel, lumber, steel, cars, etc are becoming unaffordable.
Looking at past, lower prices only serves to prove my point that people are earning the same and paying more for commodities needed in everyday life.
Why is it so hard for you to understand the hardship that puts on people who buy commodities for a living? Is it because you don’t have to buy a lot of those commodities?
Try having a little sympathy. You act like it’s no big deal🙃
Maybe also include a large dose of empathy!

Status
Not open for further replies.