Full figured 25hp Tractors

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #82  
Uh oh, the pictures aren't quite working!

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors
Pics on the trailer and in the shed bay. Even not counting the loader, it is as long or probably longer then the old L285, based on how much hangs out of the shed.
20230509_121438.jpg
20230509_120843.jpg

Went with R14s over R4s, for sandy soils. Asked about adding 1 set of rear remotes; believe is was $550+$110 for labor; but they would need to order the kit. I may want to add a hydralic top link in the future.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #85  
That's a reeeeal nice tractor you've got there, real nice.

I'd suggest a grille and turn signal guards. 👍

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #87  
   / Full figured 25hp Tractors #88  
I have to say you didn't waste any time between selling your L and buying a new tractor. Upgrading to 4wd and the loader will radically improve what you can do.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #89  
I hope you find the new tractor useful & practical for your use!

Those turn signals would not last very long on our property.

I hate when people don't update a thread with some results, so; I've only ran my CK2610 about 30 hours so far. May 9th, picked up, and it's Early September now, so, can't say I've heavily used it so far; but so far, it's great. If money wasn't an issue, more HPs would have been nice, but it hasn't been an issue really. Still running unloaded tires, with either a 72" Frontier Boxblade or 54" Ford 917L flail on the back for weight. moved a lot of old dead scrub oaks, filled a big hole, added dirt to shooting backstop, lot of regular old yard mowing, moved a couple tons of scrap metal. Also worked on a fence a bit, and cleared the property lines for the fence.

So, that's only about 7 hours per month, so not heavy use by any means.

Only thing I would kinda add; the loader hydralic hoses are pretty explosed where they go down from quick couplers, and if you back up, with wheels cut all the way, the fronts very nearly rub the hoses. Had a heck of a time getting front axle pivot zerk to take grease, but eventually did. Ended up lifting front end off ground with loader while pumping grease. it's one of those funny 90 degree zerks, so that might be part of it.

Had some driveway work planned, but with the aggregate shortages, and the insane prices right now, I haven't ordered the material (it's about 150 ft long, and really need about 60 tons, including back-around).

Edit: almost forgot, I got the cheap Vevor clamp on forks, for moving wood, metal panels, and pallets. Put my generator, welder, and some tools on a pallet, and ran it down to work on gate posts. Don't know that people talk about how nice that part is. Sure could have wheeled generator down there, fighting the small wheels and sand, then carried the welder, and tools, seperately...

Last edited: