Garden-All tractor

jimmysisson

Veteran Member
Tractor
1993 NH 2120 (the best), 1974 MF 135 (sold, but solid), 1947 Farmall A (bought, sold, bought back, sold again), 1956 MH50 lbt (sold, in 1980, darn it)
Man, that seat looks sore-making - best reserved for someone young. It's a very appealing little unit - hope you scored it!
Jim

mr carousel

Tractor
garden all
Does anyone know know about a "Garden All" tractor made in Liberty Indiana during the 40's ?
they were narow enough to pull a wheat drill between the corn rows.
I think the company was bought by WheelHorse.

I just got on from my dad's estate, no hood, cracked rear wheel hub, believe it runs ok, think it's 1954 by motor #. wisconsin TF, thinking about fixing up but need info, and parts.

Tarawa

Tractor
Yanmar 1401d
Old thread, but I just wanted to say that I got one of these about 38 years ago from my father-in law. He purchased it for $50.00 from someone selling it in on the side of the road. I have had it running at different times over the years, but the old Wisconsin engine would not start if it sat for more than a week or so. Florida heat I guess. I replaced the Wisconsin with an electric start 10hp Chinese diesel and it fits perfectly. Only about an 1/8 of a inch clearance in any direction! Great little tractors.

TC Wright

Tractor
Garden-All Model J
Re: Garden-All tractor INFORMATION REQUEST

Does anyone know know about a "Garden All" tractor made in Liberty Indiana during the 40's ?
they were narow enough to pull a wheat drill between the corn rows.
I think the company was bought by WheelHorse.

I also have a Garden-All Lawn & Garden Tractor. Mine is a Mod "J" . Made by Garden-All, Inc in Liberty, Indiana. If anyone has additional information please forward that information and the contact information to me. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I thank and promise to respond. .........T.C.

GardnMastr

Tractor
15 Gard'n Mast'r
I have more pictures now
this is a great little tractor.

I know this is an old thread. I looked at your tractor pictures. I am very familiar with these tractors and own several. Your tractor is: a "GB", a "G" with a Briggs & Stratton engine, cast iron front wheels, it is the '52 and newer style, you have a snow blade front bracket on there, another bracket behind the clutch is a mount for an operator's face protector, which go with the 5 x 21 rear tires. Your machine was set up for planting wheat. You may find the rear tire fenders somewhere nearby. The seat is a replacement. They are very normal looking, your's is non typical, but of the same type. It should be stamped sheetmetal. Does yours swivel around backward to get on the tractor? Nice find, Nice tractor.

GardnMastr

Tractor
15 Gard'n Mast'r
Re: Garden-All tractor INFORMATION REQUEST

Model "J" came in 5 versions. "JE", J economy, "JR", J regular, "SP-JR", special purpose J regular, and "JS", J super, all in Jade green with red trim. A "Big J" had a dashboard and an electric start B & S in Red paint with white trim.