Garden-All tractor

/ Garden-All tractor #11  
Man, that seat looks sore-making - best reserved for someone young. It's a very appealing little unit - hope you scored it!
Jim

/ Garden-All tractor #12  
Does anyone know know about a "Garden All" tractor made in Liberty Indiana during the 40's ?
they were narow enough to pull a wheat drill between the corn rows.
I think the company was bought by WheelHorse.

I just got on from my dad's estate, no hood, cracked rear wheel hub, believe it runs ok, think it's 1954 by motor #. wisconsin TF, thinking about fixing up but need info, and parts.

/ Garden-All tractor #13  
Old thread, but I just wanted to say that I got one of these about 38 years ago from my father-in law. He purchased it for $50.00 from someone selling it in on the side of the road. I have had it running at different times over the years, but the old Wisconsin engine would not start if it sat for more than a week or so. Florida heat I guess. I replaced the Wisconsin with an electric start 10hp Chinese diesel and it fits perfectly. Only about an 1/8 of a inch clearance in any direction! Great little tractors.

/ Garden-All tractor #14  
Re: Garden-All tractor INFORMATION REQUEST

Does anyone know know about a "Garden All" tractor made in Liberty Indiana during the 40's ?
they were narow enough to pull a wheat drill between the corn rows.
I think the company was bought by WheelHorse.

I also have a Garden-All Lawn & Garden Tractor. Mine is a Mod "J" . Made by Garden-All, Inc in Liberty, Indiana. If anyone has additional information please forward that information and the contact information to me. My e-mail address is tcw_wright@yahoo.com. I thank and promise to respond. .........T.C.

/ Garden-All tractor #15  
I have more pictures now
this is a great little tractor.

I know this is an old thread. I looked at your tractor pictures. I am very familiar with these tractors and own several. Your tractor is: a "GB", a "G" with a Briggs & Stratton engine, cast iron front wheels, it is the '52 and newer style, you have a snow blade front bracket on there, another bracket behind the clutch is a mount for an operator's face protector, which go with the 5 x 21 rear tires. Your machine was set up for planting wheat. You may find the rear tire fenders somewhere nearby. The seat is a replacement. They are very normal looking, your's is non typical, but of the same type. It should be stamped sheetmetal. Does yours swivel around backward to get on the tractor? Nice find, Nice tractor.

/ Garden-All tractor #16  
Re: Garden-All tractor INFORMATION REQUEST

Model "J" came in 5 versions. "JE", J economy, "JR", J regular, "SP-JR", special purpose J regular, and "JS", J super, all in Jade green with red trim. A "Big J" had a dashboard and an electric start B & S in Red paint with white trim.