Garden pictures!

/ Garden pictures! #31  
Thirty years ago I never thought I'd be looking at 60 year old women, either!
30 years ago, if you told me my future wife in 2021 looked hotter than Kathleen Turner at around the same age in the same year, I thought they'd be loco.

I made sort of the same comment in bed watching TV with my wife couple years back. Not certain if she found it funny or not.

/ Garden pictures! #32  
I made sort of the same comment in bed watching TV with my wife couple years back. Not certain if she found it funny or not.

Being she is still with you... I bet she appreciated it... she just wants to keep you wondering... besides if she found it offensive... you would know... :)

So, unfortunately we are not gardening our property this year (do to some issues) & compared to all your gardens I would be embarrassed to post ours this year.... but this is the earliest we have had peppers ready to pick in CT (started picking last week), tomatoes seem to be doing well.... beet green doing great.., eggplants (I'm hopeful)... the rest we'll see... This is the smallest garden (& it is small) we have done in the past 8 yrs (& not on our property)... we will see how it produces...

/ Garden pictures! #33  
7A68C075-E9E9-42D3-BCEF-2980B10C05F9.jpeg They're a bit small this year, but it was still pretty good picking. I see guys with their nice, rock free soil and it makes me envious. Mine is called "Telos-Chesuncook" which means "Small stones with a bit of soil mixed in.

/ Garden pictures! #34  
I remember that soil well from my uncles place in NW MA.
Potatoes seems to like it though.

/ Garden pictures! #37  
We've had massive amounts of rainfall lately, so they're all trying to split. As a result I'm picking them early and letting them ripen inside. So they're all either split, or ripened off the vine, or both.

I was a little concerned about this, but this is the first mater I've had and it was delicious! Didn't look the best on the outside, but the meat looked good and tasted great!

/ Garden pictures! #39  
I can't imagine it without mayo. In fact, there's not much I won't put mayo on.